- Ignition controller: The system will attempt to light 3 times (every 6 minutes) before lockout and re-attempt ignition after about an hour. This will continue indefinitely until the pilot flame is sensed or power is interrupted to the system
- Time Delay Relay: The time delay relay allows the gas controls to operate for approximately 30 to 90 seconds before the blower starts, so that the initial delivered air is not cool. The time delay relay also keeps the motor running for approximately 30 - 90 seconds after the call for heat has been satisfied to remove the residual heat from the heat exchanger
- Control Step Down Transformer: The transformer is used to step down the supply power (115V, 208V, 230V, 460V, 575V) to 24V for the gas controls, fan delay relay, field supplied motor starter, etc
- High Limit Switch: The automatic reset high limit switch is factory installed on the side of the unit heater. If the limit temperature is exceeded, the gas controls are de-energized until the switch is cooled
- Pressure Switch: A automatic reset vent pressure switch is supplied on all power vented unit heaters to prevent operation of the main burner in the event there is restricted venting of flue products. This restriction may occur due to an improper vent diameter, long vent runs, un-approved vent terminal, high winds, high negative pressure within space, etc. After the cause of the restriction has been corrected, the pressure switch will reset automatically
- Power Exhauster: All power vented unit heaters are supplied with a round vent pipe connection. The power exhauster may be rotated 180° to allow for various venting directions
The PDP300AE0130 is Natural Gas.