PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
All items purchased from Total Home Supply must be installed by a qualified installer. Many products may include dangerous components, flammable components, or other parts or chemicals which may be hazardous if installed improperly. Total Home Supply disclaims any responsibility, to the extent allowed by law, for any injury or damage due to improperly installed parts or items and warns all purchasers of the requirement that all parts and items must be installed by a qualified installer. Total Home Supply follows all laws as it relates to shipping, including proper declarations and markings. Should a customer wish to return an item or part, the customer must comply with all return requirements listed below, as well as any local, state, or federal regulations for shipping.
The equipment sold by Total Home Supply is technical in nature. Installation must be completed by a qualified installer. Any equipment installed may require appropriate trouble shooting and inspection of adjacent equipment. Total Home Supply will not be responsible for purchased equipment improperly installed or damaged due to problems associated with connected equipment.
The Customer is responsible for complying with all local, state, and federal codes as it relates to any parts or items purchased from Total Home Supply. Total Home Supply will not be held responsible for items or parts purchased that do not comply with local, state, or federal code or law. Any returns of items or parts due to non-compliance with local, state, or federal code will incur the actual cost of return shipping and freight charges to the Customer. Please note that even if the customer is not charged shipping for their order, Total Home Supply must pay the cost of shipping. For any authorized returns, the customer will pay the cost initially incurred by Total Home Supply for any shipping.
Shipping and Receiving:
Simply Free Shipping!
We decided that rather than having a complicated shipping policy or requiring you to fill in a bunch of information to find a shipping price that we would make it simple. Everything ships free. From a drain kit to a furnace, all of it ships to your door for the price listed on our site, nothing more except tax of course. Due to the exceptionally high costs, we are only able to offer this service in the Contiguous United States. For shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any area which would require special arrangements such as a ferry or air freight, please contact us for a shipping rate. We currently do not ship outside the USA. We provide an estimated time before leaving our warehouse on every item. This is the time it takes for the item to be prepared and ship. Once the order leaves the warehouse, it generally takes 1-10 business days on average for delivery depending on your location and the warehouse the item has shipped from. Please note, that on rare occasions delivery can exceed 20 days. Most small items (less than 100 lbs.) ship via FedEx, UPS, or USPS. Large items ship with LTL (Less-Than-Truckload) common carriers. All deliveries are curbside unless otherwise stated. Liftgate service is included with most residential deliveries based on the weight of the product. All shipments are FOB (Free on Board) Origin/Shipping Point. If you would like more information or if you require special arrangements for delivery, please contact us.
All shipments are FOB (Free on Board) Origin/Shipping Point, Freight Prepaid.
Shipping fees for any authorized return are the responsibility of the customer/buyer. Although Total Home Supply utilized “Simply Free Shipping” for delivery, actual return shipping fees shall be charged to any customer/buyer for authorized returns. Please see return information below.
Most of our items, especially those over 100 lbs., ship by freight. Freight carriers are different from UPS and FedEx and certain procedures must be followed to ensure a smooth delivery process. We ask that all customers read this guide before receiving their order to ensure a smooth process. All freight shipments are shipped FOB (Free on Board) Origin/Shipping Point and customer/buyer obtains title and ownership upon the item or product being shipped. Insurance is available for any FOB Origin/Shipping Point purchases however customer/buyer must contact Total Home Supply prior to the order to arrange for such insurance, and the customer/buyer’s expense.
Freight Shipment Waiver
By making a purchase from Total Home Supply, the customer hereby waives any signature requirement for delivery to the extent allowed by law. The customer expressly accepts the shipping company’s proof of delivery as proof of delivery.
What to expect
- Some of our freight shipping carriers are TForce Freight, Estes Express, R&L Carriers, Ward Trucking, and Daylight Transport. Other freight carriers may be used at the sole discretion of Total Home Supply.
- Shipments are generally delivered Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM local time.
- Most freight shipments require a signature at the time of delivery.
- Freight shipments to residential addresses will require an appointment to be scheduled prior to delivery and generally include a liftgate if the item being received is over 150 lbs.
- All deliveries are curbside. For in home delivery or special requests, please contact us before placing your order.
- Shipments marked as commercial will be attempted during normal business hours and do not include a liftgate. If your order is shipping to a business and requires an appointment or liftgate, please list it in the order notes section.
- Requests to change a shipping address after an order is placed are not authorized.
- You will receive an email with the tracking information and carrier phone number after your items ship. Should you have any questions about the status of your delivery you can contact the carrier for an up-to-date answer.
- If your item is shipping to a home, you will receive a phone call from the carrier to setup a delivery appointment. At this time, you can give any special notes about the delivery to the carrier. Most carriers can accommodate requests like a call an hour before the delivery.
- Please check your SPAM folder for emails relating to your order and shipping details.
- Make sure that an adult, 18 years of age or older who is willing to accept delivery, is at the delivery location during the set window. Make sure that person has read this guide.
- If someone is not able to receive the shipment at the agreed upon time you may be subject to a redelivery fee. Redelivery fees are the responsibility of the customer/buyer.
- Once the driver arrives, please inform them that you would like to inspect the item. This can be done before or after it is removed from the truck but before signing any documents.
- Inspect all sides of the item, including the bottom. Please look for any creases, rips, tears, or holes in the package and inspect further if found.
- Note all issues on the bill of lading before signing for the item.
- If the item is damaged beyond repair, refuse the delivery.
- If possible, please take detailed pictures of the damaged item.
Before the delivery
Total Home Supply is not responsible for any damage that is not noted on the bill of lading at the time of delivery.
- If you sign without any notes, you have indicated to the trucking company, your credit card company, and Total Home Supply that the items were received in good order.
- Please contact us at 877-847-0050 within 2 business days to report the damage.
Small Package Shipments
Shipments sent via FedEx, UPS, or USPS are handled differently than freight shipments. If you ordered a smaller item from us (generally under 100 lbs.) you can expect it to arrive with one of these carriers. Read below to make sure you know what to do in case there is a problem.
Small Package Shipment Waiver
By making a purchase from Total Home Supply, the customer hereby waives any signature requirement for delivery to the extent allowed by law. The customer expressly waives any signature requirement for any product purchased up to $750.00, and accepts proof of delivery from the shipping service as acceptable proof of delivery.
What to expect
- Any item valued over $750 will require a signature for delivery. Some lower value shipments may also require a signature at Total Home Supply’s discretion. No exceptions.
- Customer waives the requirement for a signature for any item valued at $750 or less and accepts proof of delivery provided by the shipping/freight company as satisfactory proof of delivery unless they contact Total Home Supply prior to completing the order and requests, in writing, a signature requirement for delivery.
- Smaller items will generally be left without signature at the driver’s discretion. By making a purchase from Total Home Supply the customer hereby agrees that proof of delivery from the shipping company is acceptable proof of delivery.
- Residential and Commercial deliveries can take place on the days and times identified by the shipping company (e.g. UPS, FedEx, etc.). P
- Please see delivery/tracking information, or contact the shipping company for estimated delivery day and time.
- Total Home Supply is not responsible for the exact delivery day and time, as the shipping company makes the final determination as to delivery.
- By purchasing from Total Home Supply, the customer hereby acknowledges that in some cases, delivery time may exceed 20 days.
- By purchasing from Total Home Supply, the customer hereby acknowledges that shipping delays alone are insufficient to cancel an order or chargeback.
Before the delivery
- You will receive an email with the tracking information and carrier phone number after your items ship. Should you have any questions about the status of your delivery you can contact the carrier for an up-to-date answer. Please check your SPAM folder(s) for information relating to shipping and tracking.
- For orders that require a signature, make sure that someone is at the delivery location on the day of the delivery. Make sure that person has read this guide.
- If someone is not able to receive the shipment generally two more attempts will be made. If the item is returned to Total Home Supply due to multiple unsuccessful attempts, the customer/buyer shall be responsible for any shipping fees including original outgoing, return, and reshipping incurred by Total Home Supply.
- If you can, inspect the item at the time of delivery. Inspect all sides of the item, including the bottom. Please look for any creases, rips, tears, or holes in the package and inspect further if found.
- If the item is clearly damaged, refuse the delivery.
- If the item is left without a signature, you have five business days to fully inspect the item and report any issues to us.
- Total Home Supply is not responsible for any damage that we are not informed about within five business days of receipt.
- Please contact us at 877-847-0050 within 5 business days to report the damage.
- Please take detailed pictures of the damaged item.
- Now it's time to install your item. Visit our blog for tips on how to install your product. All products should be installed by a qualified installer.
- If you have any questions or difficulty, feel free to contact us for help.
- Once everything is perfect, send us a picture! We love to see completed projects and hear about how the products are working for you. Click here to drop us a line.
After the delivery
If the item is to be shipped to an address other than your billing address, we may require that address be listed with your credit card company. Most credit card companies accept this as a normal practice, and it protects you, the purchaser and us from credit card fraud. Total Home Supply reserves the right to refuse shipment to any address other than the billing address unless the alternate shipping address is also listed with your credit card company.
Once an order is loaded onto a truck or shipped, it cannot be cancelled. If the shipment is refused, the buyer is responsible for all freight charges, which includes the original delivery and the return of the item to Total Home Supply or one of its warehouses plus a 25% restocking fee.
Special orders cannot be cancelled
Standard delivery is curbside. White Glove delivery is available, however, arrangements must be made prior to placing your order. Please call for details.
Here at Total Home Supply your satisfaction is our number one priority which is why we offer a flexible return policy. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, simply contact us and we will guide you through the easy return process.
Only new unused items are eligible for returns
- Items are eligible for return for 20 days after receipt
- An RMA number is required for all returns
- You are responsible for ALL shipping charges, both to and from our warehouses. Although items are shipped using Total Home Supply’s “Simply Free Shipping,” actual shipping/freight costs will be the responsibility of the customer/buyer for authorized returns.
What is eligible for a return?
Any product that is in new and unused condition, with the following exceptions: Parts, tools, cleaning products, mini split air conditioners, 265/277 volt products, 480 volt products, and DIY mini split line sets are not eligible for return. All manuals, parts, and accessories must be included for any return eligible item. Any product that has been installed or attempted to be installed is not eligible for a return.
Products shipped as part of a quote, volume purchase, or at a discounted price do not fall under this return policy and are only eligible for return if authorized by Total Home Supply. These purchases, if return is permitted, may be subject to restocking fees. Please contact us at 877-847-0050 to request a return of such items.
How do I return an item?
Total Home Supply is not responsible for damage or loss during return shipping. Should a return be authorized, the customer is responsible for purchasing the necessary insurance. Should any item be lost in shipping, or be damaged during shipping, the customer will be responsible for the damage and filing of any insurance claims.
Once you verify that your product meets the above requirements, please contact us to obtain a return authorization number. Any return received without a valid RMA number will be refused. All RMA numbers expire 30 days after being issued. You are responsible for all shipping charges associated with your order. Items must be returned using the same, or a similar method as original delivery. Freight delivered items must be returned via a freight carrier, not UPS or FedEx. Any items not returned via original delivery method will be refused. Return shipping method must provide tracking information, insurance, and be securely packaged. Any item returned with damage to the packaging or item will be refused.
How do I get my refund?
Once we receive your return the item will be inspected. If the item has concealed damage, you will be notified so that you can file a claim with the carrier. If your item is in new and unused condition you will receive a refund, minus the original shipping costs. All shipping costs incurred, even those on free shipping items, are not refundable. Customer will be responsible for the actual cost of all shipping, even if shipping was paid by Total Home Supply. All refunds will be issued to the original form of payment, reduced by the amount of actual shipping costs. Please allow 1-3 business days for inspection of your return and 2-7 additional business days for your refund, depending on your bank.
What if my item doesn't work?
All items we sell are in new and unused condition. Many items are even tested at the factory prior to shipping. If for any reason your item does not work when you receive it, please contact the products manufacturer to inquire about a service call or replacement parts. We are not able to authorize exchanges on defective items. This can only be done by the product manufacturer.
What if I need to cancel my order?
Any order that has not yet been loaded on a truck or shipped can be cancelled. Please contact us right away about any cancellations as we do our best to ship products out as quickly as possible. Once an item has been shipped or loaded onto a truck, the order cannot be cancelled. The order will be subject to the return procedures outlined above. Refused shipments will be subject to a 25% restocking fee in addition to all shipping/freight charges incurred. Cancellations requests can ONLY be accepted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What if my order was a special order?
Special orders cannot be cancelled or returned. Special orders include any product listed on our website as special order, any custom items, or any items specified as special order when an order is placed over the phone. Please contact us prior to purchasing a special-order item so that we can verify that it is the right item for you.
Total Home Supply is not responsible for confirming whether or not a product is approved for use by your local code. Total Home Supply recommends that you check with your local building department or other local official to confirm the product purchased meets all local, state, and federal code requirements. Total Home Supply disclaims any responsibility for improperly installed parts or items. Customers/buyers are responsible for complying with all local, state, and federal codes/ordinances, and must have any item or part installed by a qualified installer.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Total Home Supply. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Total Home Supply. Copyright 2023, Total Home Supply ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Total Home Supply or purchasing Total Home Supply products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with Total Home Supply or to purchase Total Home Supply products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Total Home Supply. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Total Home Supply used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Total Home Supply
Merchandise Warranty: Unless otherwise noted, all products that appear on this site are new and carry the full manufacturer's warranty. Please refer to product information page or product user manual for full warranty information.
Website Warranty: This site and the materials used on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Total Home Supply disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Total Home Supply does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Total Home Supply does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
Total Home Supply shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Total Home Supply has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Cancellations by Total Home Supply: Total Home Supply reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for any product at the sole discretion of Total Home Supply up to the point of shipping, regardless of whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Total Home Supply shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount charged.
Cancellation by Total Home Supply for Potential Fraud: Total Home Supply reserves the right to cancel any order, at any time, including after shipment if there is (1) evidence of potential fraud, or; (2) any fraud detection service provides information that the transaction may be fraudulent.
Typographical Errors: In the event that a Total Home Supply product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Total Home Supply reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Total Home Supply reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Total Home Supply shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
Pictures: All product photos and pictures are for representation purposes only. The actual product may vary due to monitor color representation, manufacturing changes, etc. Total Home Supply is not responsible for any color accuracy issues that may arise from product photos.
Term; Termination: These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Total Home Supply without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
Notice: Total Home Supply may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to Total Home Supply.
Miscellaneous: Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of New Jersey, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of Total Home Supply products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in New Jersey (and in the County of Morris for New Jersey Superior Court matters). Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of Total Home Supply products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Total Home Supply's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. Total Home Supply may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Use of Site: Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Total Home Supply or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
Participation Disclaimer: Total Home Supply does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, Total Home Supply is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, Total Home Supply reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Total Home Supply in its sole discretion.
Indemnification: By use of this website and/or by placing an order through this website, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Total Home
Supply, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers
(collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
Third-Party Links: In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Total Home Supply may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Total Home Supply, Total Home Supply has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Total Home Supply. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Total Home Supply seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
Severability: Should any provision of this Agreement be determined to be void, invalid, unenforceable or illegal for whatever reason, such provision(s) shall be null and void; provided, however, that the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall be unaffected thereby and shall continue to be valid and enforceable.
Total Home Supply appreciates your patronage and we will try our best for you to have a good experience in shopping with us. If you have a problem with any part of our service, please call our customer service department at 877-847-0050, before you dispute a charge. Our desire is to promote customer satisfaction, so we will try to work out an agreement satisfactory to both of us.
No Exportation; Not an Exporter
Total Home Supply does not ship outside of the United States, nor will Total Home Supply act as an exporter for any reason. Total Home Supply is not responsible for any costs, fees, or damages due to a third-party exporting items purchased from Total Home Supply without the knowledge of Total Home Supply. Total Home Supply will not complete any exportation documents on behalf of a customer who later attempts to export an item or items as Total Home Supply does not authorize this activity.
By purchasing any product or item from Total Home Supply and exporting it from the United States of America for any reason, the customer waives all rights of return, warranty, claims of damage, and ability to return any such item.