Simply Free Shipping!
We decided that rather than having a complicated shipping policy, or requiring you to fill in a bunch of information to find a shipping price that we would make it simple. Everything ships free. From a drain kit to a furnace, all of it ships to your door for the price listed on our site, nothing more except tax of course. Due to the exceptionally high costs, we are only able to offer this service in the Contiguous United States. For shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any area which would require special arrangements such as a ferry or air freight, please contact us for a shipping rate. We currently do not ship outside the USA. We provide an estimated time before leaving our warehouse on every item. This is the time it takes for the item to be prepared and ship. Once the order leaves the warehouse, please allow 1-10 business days for delivery depending on your location and the warehouse the item has shipped from. Most small items (less than 100 lbs) ship via FedEx, UPS, or USPS. Large items ship with LTL (Less-Than-Truckload) common carriers. All deliveries are curbside unless otherwise stated. Liftgate service is included with most residential deliveries based on the weight of the product. All shipments are FOB Origin. If you would like more information or if you require special arrangements for delivery, please contact us.
Most of our items, especially those over 100 lbs, ship by freight. Freight carriers are different from UPS and FedEx and certain procedures must be followed to ensure a smooth delivery process. We ask that all customers read this guide before receiving their order to ensure a smooth process.
What to expect
- Some of our freight shipping carriers are TForce Freight, Estes Express, R&L Carriers, Ward Trucking, and Daylight Transport.
- Shipments are generally delivered Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM local time.
- All freight shipments require a signature at the time of delivery. No exceptions.
- Freight shipments to residential addresses will have an appointment made prior to delivery and generally include a liftgate if the item being received is over 150 lbs.
- All deliveries are curbside. For in home delivery or special requests, please contact us before placing your order.
- Shipments marked as commercial will be attempted during normal business hours and do not include a liftgate. If your order is shipping to a business and requires an appointment or liftgate, please list it in the order notes section.
- Requests to change a shipping address after an item has shipped are not allowed.
Before the delivery
- As soon as your order ships you will get an email with the tracking information and carrier phone number. Should you have any questions about the status of your delivery you can contact the carrier for an up-to-date answer.
- If your item is shipping to a home you will receive a phone call from the carrier to setup a delivery appointment. At this time, you can give any special notes about the delivery to the carrier. Most carriers are able to accommodate requests like a call an hour before the delivery.
- Make sure that an adult over 18 years of age is at the delivery location during the set window. Make sure that person has read this guide.
- If someone is not able to receive the shipment at the agreed upon time you may be subject to a redelivery fee.
- Once the driver arrives, please inform them that you would like to inspect the item. This can be done before or after it is removed from the truck but before signing any documents.
- Inspect all sides of the item, including the bottom. Please look for any creases, rips, tears, or holes in the package and inspect further if found.
- Note all issues on the bill of lading before signing for the item.
- If the item is damaged beyond repair, refuse the delivery.
- If possible, please take detailed pictures of the damaged item.
- Total Home Supply is not responsible for any damage that is not noted on the bill of lading at the time of delivery.
- The delivery receipt is a legal, binding document. If you sign without any notes, you have indicated to the trucking company, your credit card company, and Total Home Supply that the items were received in good order.
- Please contact us at 877-847-0050 within 2 business days to report the damage.
Small Package Shipments
Shipments sent via FedEx, UPS, or USPS are handled differently than freight shipments. If you ordered a smaller item from us (generally under 100 lbs) you can expect it to arrive with one of these carriers. Read below to make sure you know what to do in case there is a problem.
What to expect
- Any item valued over $750 will require a signature for delivery. Some lower value shipments may also require a signature. No exceptions.
- Smaller items will generally be left without signature at the drivers discretion.
- Commercial deliveries take place Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM local time.
- Residential deliveries with UPS take place Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM local time.
- Residential deliveries with FedEx Home Delivery can take place 7 days a week 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM local time.
- Residential deliveries with FedEx Ground can take place 7 days a week 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM local time.
- Time definite deliveries are not available with these carriers.
Before the delivery
- As soon as your order ships you will get an email with the tracking information and carrier phone number. Should you have any questions about the status of your delivery you can contact the carrier for an up to date answer.
- For orders that require a signature, make sure that someone is at the delivery location on the day of the delivery. Make sure that person has read this guide.
- If someone is not able to receive the shipment generally two more attempts will be made.
- If you are able to, inspect the item at the time of delivery. Inspect all sides of the item, including the bottom. Please look for any creases, rips, tears, or holes in the package and inspect further if found.
- If the item is clearly damaged, refuse the delivery.
- If the item is left without a signature, you have five business days to fully inspect the item and report any issues to us.
- Total Home Supply is not responsible for any damage that we are not informed about within five business days of receipt.
- Please contact us at 877-847-0050 within 5 business days to report the damage.
- Please take detailed pictures of the damaged item.
After the delivery
- Now it's time to install your item. Visit our blog for tips on how to install your product.
- If you have any questions or difficulty feel free to contact us for help.
- Once everything is perfect, send us a picture! We love to see completed projects and hear about how the products are working for you. Click here to drop us a line.