Simply Free Shipping!
We decided that rather than having a complicated shipping policy or requiring you to fill in a bunch of information to find a shipping price that we would make it simple. Everything ships free. From a drain kit to a furnace, all of it ships to your door for the price listed on our site, nothing more except tax of course. Due to the exceptionally high costs, we are only able to offer this service in the Contiguous United States. For shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any area which would require special arrangements such as a ferry or air freight, please contact us for a shipping rate. We currently do not ship outside the USA. We provide an estimated time before leaving our warehouse on every item. This is the time it takes for the item to be prepared and ship. Once the order leaves the warehouse, it generally takes 1-10 business days on average for delivery depending on your location and the warehouse the item has shipped from. Please note, that on rare occasions delivery can exceed 20 days. Most small items (less than 100 lbs.) ship via FedEx, UPS, or USPS. Large items ship with LTL (Less-Than-Truckload) common carriers. All deliveries are curbside unless otherwise stated. Liftgate service is included with most residential deliveries based on the weight of the product. All shipments are FOB (Free on Board) Origin/Shipping Point. If you would like more information or if you require special arrangements for delivery, please contact us.
All shipments are FOB (Free on Board) Origin/Shipping Point, Freight Prepaid.
Shipping fees for any authorized return are the responsibility of the customer/buyer. Although Total Home Supply utilized “Simply Free Shipping” for delivery, actual return shipping fees shall be charged to any customer/buyer for authorized returns. Please see return information below.
Most of our items, especially those over 100 lbs., ship by freight. Freight carriers are different from UPS and FedEx and certain procedures must be followed to ensure a smooth delivery process. We ask that all customers read this guide before receiving their order to ensure a smooth process. All freight shipments are shipped FOB (Free on Board) Origin/Shipping Point and customer/buyer obtains title and ownership upon the item or product being shipped. Insurance is available for any FOB Origin/Shipping Point purchases however customer/buyer must contact Total Home Supply prior to the order to arrange for such insurance, and the customer/buyer’s expense.
Freight Shipment Waiver
By making a purchase from Total Home Supply, the customer hereby waives any signature requirement for delivery to the extent allowed by law. The customer expressly accepts the shipping company’s proof of delivery as proof of delivery.
What to expect
- Some of our freight shipping carriers are TForce Freight, Estes Express, R&L Carriers, Ward Trucking, and Daylight Transport. Other freight carriers may be used at the sole discretion of Total Home Supply.
- Shipments are generally delivered Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM local time.
- Most freight shipments require a signature at the time of delivery.
- Freight shipments to residential addresses will require an appointment to be scheduled prior to delivery and generally include a liftgate if the item being received is over 150 lbs.
- All deliveries are curbside. For in home delivery or special requests, please contact us before placing your order.
- Shipments marked as commercial will be attempted during normal business hours and do not include a liftgate. If your order is shipping to a business and requires an appointment or liftgate, please list it in the order notes section.
- Requests to change a shipping address after an order is placed are not authorized.
- You will receive an email with the tracking information and carrier phone number after your items ship. Should you have any questions about the status of your delivery you can contact the carrier for an up-to-date answer.
- If your item is shipping to a home, you will receive a phone call from the carrier to setup a delivery appointment. At this time, you can give any special notes about the delivery to the carrier. Most carriers can accommodate requests like a call an hour before the delivery.
- Please check your SPAM folder for emails relating to your order and shipping details.
- Make sure that an adult, 18 years of age or older who is willing to accept delivery, is at the delivery location during the set window. Make sure that person has read this guide.
- If someone is not able to receive the shipment at the agreed upon time you may be subject to a redelivery fee. Redelivery fees are the responsibility of the customer/buyer.
- Once the driver arrives, please inform them that you would like to inspect the item. This can be done before or after it is removed from the truck but before signing any documents.
- Inspect all sides of the item, including the bottom. Please look for any creases, rips, tears, or holes in the package and inspect further if found.
- Note all issues on the bill of lading before signing for the item.
- If the item is damaged beyond repair, refuse the delivery.
- If possible, please take detailed pictures of the damaged item.
Before the delivery
Total Home Supply is not responsible for any damage that is not noted on the bill of lading at the time of delivery.
- If you sign without any notes, you have indicated to the trucking company, your credit card company, and Total Home Supply that the items were received in good order.
- Please contact us at 877-847-0050 within 2 business days to report the damage.
Small Package Shipments
Shipments sent via FedEx, UPS, or USPS are handled differently than freight shipments. If you ordered a smaller item from us (generally under 100 lbs.) you can expect it to arrive with one of these carriers. Read below to make sure you know what to do in case there is a problem.
Small Package Shipment Waiver
By making a purchase from Total Home Supply, the customer hereby waives any signature requirement for delivery to the extent allowed by law. The customer expressly waives any signature requirement for any product purchased up to $750.00, and accepts proof of delivery from the shipping service as acceptable proof of delivery.
What to expect
- Any item valued over $750 will require a signature for delivery. Some lower value shipments may also require a signature at Total Home Supply’s discretion. No exceptions.
- Customer waives the requirement for a signature for any item valued at $750 or less and accepts proof of delivery provided by the shipping/freight company as satisfactory proof of delivery unless they contact Total Home Supply prior to completing the order and requests, in writing, a signature requirement for delivery.
- Smaller items will generally be left without signature at the driver’s discretion. By making a purchase from Total Home Supply the customer hereby agrees that proof of delivery from the shipping company is acceptable proof of delivery.
- Residential and Commercial deliveries can take place on the days and times identified by the shipping company (e.g. UPS, FedEx, etc.). P
- Please see delivery/tracking information, or contact the shipping company for estimated delivery day and time.
- Total Home Supply is not responsible for the exact delivery day and time, as the shipping company makes the final determination as to delivery.
- By purchasing from Total Home Supply, the customer hereby acknowledges that in some cases, delivery time may exceed 20 days.
- By purchasing from Total Home Supply, the customer hereby acknowledges that shipping delays alone are insufficient to cancel an order or chargeback.
Before the delivery
- You will receive an email with the tracking information and carrier phone number after your items ship. Should you have any questions about the status of your delivery you can contact the carrier for an up-to-date answer. Please check your SPAM folder(s) for information relating to shipping and tracking.
- For orders that require a signature, make sure that someone is at the delivery location on the day of the delivery. Make sure that person has read this guide.
- If someone is not able to receive the shipment generally two more attempts will be made. If the item is returned to Total Home Supply due to multiple unsuccessful attempts, the customer/buyer shall be responsible for any shipping fees including original outgoing, return, and reshipping incurred by Total Home Supply.
- If you can, inspect the item at the time of delivery. Inspect all sides of the item, including the bottom. Please look for any creases, rips, tears, or holes in the package and inspect further if found.
- If the item is clearly damaged, refuse the delivery.
- If the item is left without a signature, you have five business days to fully inspect the item and report any issues to us.
- Total Home Supply is not responsible for any damage that we are not informed about within five business days of receipt.
- Please contact us at 877-847-0050 within 5 business days to report the damage.
- Please take detailed pictures of the damaged item.
- Now it's time to install your item. Visit our blog for tips on how to install your product. All products should be installed by a qualified installer.
- If you have any questions or difficulty, feel free to contact us for help.
- Once everything is perfect, send us a picture! We love to see completed projects and hear about how the products are working for you. Click here to drop us a line.
After the delivery
If the item is to be shipped to an address other than your billing address, we may require that address be listed with your credit card company. Most credit card companies accept this as a normal practice, and it protects you, the purchaser and us from credit card fraud. Total Home Supply reserves the right to refuse shipment to any address other than the billing address unless the alternate shipping address is also listed with your credit card company.
Once an order is loaded onto a truck or shipped, it cannot be cancelled. If the shipment is refused, the buyer is responsible for all freight charges, which includes the original delivery and the return of the item to Total Home Supply or one of its warehouses plus a 25% restocking fee.
Special orders cannot be cancelled
Standard delivery is curbside. White Glove delivery is available, however, arrangements must be made prior to placing your order. Please call for details.