- Ignition controller: The system will attempt to light 3 times (every 6 minutes) before lockout and re-attempt ignition after about an hour. This will continue indefinitely until the pilot flame is sensed or power is interrupted to the system
- Time Delay Relay: The time delay relay allows the gas controls to operate for approximately 30 to 90 seconds before the blower starts, so that the initial delivered air is not cool. The time delay relay also keeps the motor running for approximately 30 - 90 seconds after the call for heat has been satisfied to remove the residual heat from the heat exchanger
- Control Step Down Transformer
- Pressure Switch: A automatic reset vent pressure switch is supplied on all power vented unit heaters to prevent operation of the main burner in the event there is restricted venting of flue products.
- Power Exhauster: The power exhauster may be rotated 180° to allow for various venting directions
The Modine PDP200AE0130 is Natural Gas but can be converted for use with Liquid Propane with an LP conversion kit (28050, sold separately above) to meet your installation needs.