Whether you need to heat a residential or commercial garage workshop or other industrial area the Hot Dawg Garage Heater
will warm your space. The HD100 features 100,000 BTUs input / 80,000 BTUs output. The HD models draw their heat from within the space being heated and vents to the outside. The venting system is not supplied with the unit and must be purchased separately.
The HD-100 is certified for residential, commercial and industrial use and is powerful enough for a large garage or warehouse-type space. The Hot Dawg heater works with any standard or programmable thermostat, the kind generally found in your home. It is a low profile unit, at just 20.5" high and runs quietly
- Neutral grey color
- Installs quickly and easily with field wiring connections and knockouts for quick access to gas and electricity
- Standard power exhaust simplifies side-wall or roof venting with small-diameter vent pipe
- Permanently lubricated motor for trouble-free dependability
- Adjustable louvers
- Single Stage, Direct Spark Ignition, 100% Shut-Off with Continuous Retry: Utilizes a single-stage combination gas control with ignition control. Gas is lit with a direct spark igniter on call for heat
- Full 10 year warranty on heat exchanger
- Natural Gas HD100AS0111
- Liquid Propane HD100AS0121
This unit requires gas, vent and electrical connections. Modine strongly recommends having a licensed HVAC technician install your Hot Dawg gas heater.