Whether you need to heat a residential or commercial garage workshop or other industrial area the Hot Dawg HD100AS0121 Garage Heater
will warm your space. The HD100AS0121
features 100,000 BTUs input / 80,000 BTUs output. It hangs from the ceiling and is easy to install. The QuickSling Flush Mount (QSWI3000) mounting bracket, which includes all the hardware required for flush mount installation, is available separately. The QSWI3000 is suitable to hold up to 200 pounds. The HD100AS0121 model draws its heat from within the space being heated and vents to the outside. The HD Model draws its heat from within the space being heated and vents to the outside. Venting is required for this unit is available above or can be purchased in the field, separately.
is certified for residential, commercial and industrial use and is powerful enough for a large garage or warehouse-type space. The Hot Dawg heater works with any standard or programmable thermostat, the kind generally found in your home. It is a low profile unit, at just 20.5" high and runs quietly
- Neutral grey color
- Installs quickly and easily with field wiring connections and knockouts for quick access to gas and electricity
- Standard power exhaust simplifies side-wall or roof venting with small-diameter vent pipe
- Permanently lubricated motor for trouble-free dependability
- Adjustable louvers
- Single Stage, Direct Spark Ignition, 100% Shut-Off with Continuous Retry: Utilizes a single-stage combination gas control with ignition control. Gas is lit with a direct spark igniter on call for heat
- Full 10 year warranty on heat exchanger
This Hot Dawg HD100AS0121 heater is Liquid Propane.
This unit requires gas, vent and electrical connections. Modine strongly recommends having a licensed HVAC technician install your Hot Dawg gas heater.