The console heater features a fireplace front, including ceramic fiber logs, and is perfect for those hard to heat areas. It features fixed louvers/vents on the top. Conveniently compact - 34"w x 19 5/8"d x 32 7/8"h - yet highly efficient, this vented hearth heater by Williams Furnace Company is ideal in homes, apartments, offices, schools, and more.
Operating at a powerful 65,000 BTU/hr, this heater vents to the outside, up and out through the roof or chimney, and features a louvered top for optimal heat circulation throughout any room.
Designed for maximum efficiency, low fuel consumption, and quiet operation, this heater is a super solution for your heating requirements. It is equipped with a matchless pilot ignition for added safety and requires no electricity to operate. All wiring and controls are easily accessible from the front of the unit.
This console heater has factory installed blower available. Electricity is required when using the blower on the unit. A blower increases the circulation of your warm air for better distribution of heat. This heater with factory installed blower is available as Natural Gas (6502922A) or Liquid Propane (6502921A). It is also available without a blower (blower sold separately) to install yourself.
Please select your options such as a high elevation kit (if you are 2001 ft. or more above sea level), and a thermostat at the time of purchase.
- No electricity required (without blower)
- 5" Vent size
- Burners engineered for quiet ignition and maximum heat efficiency
- Louvered-top design and front grille for improved heat circulation
- Resettable vent switch
- Convertible gas valves
- Must be installed against a wall (minimum 6" clearance to the rear and 6" from side wall) and vented to the outside
- Read owner's manual before installing/operating
- Check local codes and ordinances for permitted uses
- Servicing recommended by qualified service technician
Professional installation by a certified gas technician is required for this item.
WILLIAMS FURNACE NO LONGER OFFERS FACTORY INSTALLED HIGH ELEVATION KITS. Williams furnaces come factory set for elevations up to 2000 feet above sea level. High elevation kits are sold separately.