- No electricity required (without blower)
- 4" Vent size
- Burners engineered for quiet ignition and maximum heat efficiency
- Resettable vent switch
- Convertible gas valves
- Must be installed against a wall (minimum 6" clearance to the rear and 6" from side wall) and vented to the outside
- Read owner's manual before installing/operating
- Check local codes and ordinances for permitted uses
- Servicing recommended by qualified service technician
- Natural Gas - 5001922A AND Liquid Propane Gas - 5001921A
It is also available without a blower (blower sold separately) to install yourself. Please select your options such as a high elevation kit (if you are 2001 ft. or more above sea level), and a thermostat at the time of purchase.
WILLIAMS FURNACE NO LONGER OFFERS FACTORY INSTALLED HIGH ELEVATION KITS. Williams furnaces come factory set for elevations up to 2000 feet above sea level. High elevation kits are sold separately.