- Vented/Vent Free
- Approved for use in any certified vent-free firebox
- May be installed in an existing wood-burning fireplace, with the damper closed, to operate as a vent-free heating system
- Also certified for installation as vented log set, so long as the installer blocks the fireplace damper partially open. A special flue-damper clamp is included with burner
*An additional main burner orifice is provided in instruction package envelope to reduce input of the vented burner assembly.
- Regular Pressure Setting: 3.5" W.C.
- Gas Inlet Pressure Max: 10.5" W.C.
- Gas Inlet Pressure Min: 5.0" W.C.