The Vista Slope Glaze Burner is designed for use in a multi-sided, peninsula or see-thru fireplace or firebox. The Slope Glaze Burner features concealed controls and includes a standing pilot for instant starts. This burner includes a millivolt valve and features ON/OFF operation and can be controlled manually or by remote or wall switch (sold separately). There is no flame control or temperature adjustment with this burner. You have the option of using a thermostat, a remote or a combination thermostat and remote. It DOES NOT include a remote or a thermostat.
- Vented/Vent Free
- Approved for use in any certified vent-free firebox
- May be installed in an existing wood-burning fireplace, with the damper closed, to operate as a vent-free heating system
- Also certified for installation as vented log set, so long as the installer blocks the fireplace damper partially open. A special flue-damper clamp is included with burner
This appliance may be installed in an aftermarket permanently located, manufactured (mobile) home, where not prohibited by local codes.
A licensed gas technician is required for installation of this product. Please check your local regulations as some areas may require inspection after installation of gas products. It is highly recommended that you use your own gas technician or gas provider for any repairs.
*An additional main burner orifice is provided in instruction package envelope to reduce input of the vented burner assembly.
- Regular Pressure Setting: 10.0" W.C.
- Gas Inlet Pressure Max: 13.0" W.C.
- Gas Inlet Pressure Min: 11.0" W.C.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov