Also certified for installation as vented log set, so long as the installer blocks the fireplace damper partially open. A special flue-damper clamp is included with burner. If used in a vented installation, it is rated as a decorative gas appliance only and cannot be used for heat.
A Vented or Vented/Vent Free Burner is required for this logset.
- Vented/Vent Free
- Thirteen piece log set
- Log sets are hand painted
- Approved for use in any certified vent-free firebox
- May be installed in an existing wood-burning fireplace, with the damper closed, to operate as a vent-free heating system
- Will fit in a 36 inch Vent Free Firebox with burner valves VFSR30, VFSV30 and VFSE30.
- You will need a 42 inch Vent Free Firebox with burner valve VFSM30.
- Choose from several Vent Free Burner/Valves. The Ponderosa Log Set with your choice of vent free burner is also available as a complete package - Vent Free Ponderosa Log Set Package.
- Manual Valve (VFSM30)
- Millivolt Valve (VFSR30)
- Variable Flame Height Control Valve (VFSV30)
- Intermittent Pilot with Flame Control Valve (VFSE30)
- Or choose the Vented Millivolt Valve (VSR30). The Ponderosa Log Set with Millivolt Valve (VSR30) vented burner is also available as a complete package - Vented Ponderosa Log Set Package.
- Fireplace Style:
- Single Sided
- Venting Type:
- Vented or Vent Free
- Log Style:
- Size of Log Set (in.):