The logs are carefully crafted to provide you with a realistic looking fire and burn pattern with flickering flames coming up through the stack. Unlike a wood fire the vent-free logs generate consistent, controlled heat without flare-ups or die-downs.
A Vented or Vented/Vent Free Burner is required for this logset. It is certified for installation as vented log set, so long as the installer blocks the fireplace damper partially open. When installed in a vented application, it can only be used as a decorative gas appliance.
- Vented/Vent Free
- Thirteen piece log set
- Log sets are hand painted
- Approved for use in any certified vent-free firebox
- May be installed in an existing wood-burning fireplace, with the damper closed, to operate as a vent-free heating system
- Will fit in a 32 inch Vent Free Firebox
- Choose from several Vent Free Burner/Valves. The Ponderosa Log Set with your choice of vent free burner is also available as a complete package - Vent Free Ponderosa Log Set Package.
- Manual Valve (VFSM18)
- Millivolt Valve (VFSR18)
- Variable Flame Height Control Valve (VFSV18)
- Intermittent Pilot with Flame Control Valve (VFSE18)
- Or choose the Vented Millivolt Valve (VSR18). The Ponderosa Log Set with Millivolt Valve (VSR18) vented burner is also available as a complete package - Vented Ponderosa Log Set Package.
- Fireplace Style:
- Single Sided
- Venting Type:
- Vented or Vent Free
- Log Style:
- Size of Log Set (in.):