The wireless remote is battery operated and for use with thermostatic control of gas fireplaces. The remote features four button operation including on, off, mode and set. It comes complete with transmitter (remote with over a million security codes), batteries, a wall clip, a snap-on wall plate and 18 gauge wire and connectors and the receiver.
The receiver has a 3 position slide switch for mode selection - on, off, remote. In the manual mode the transmitter display will show the room temperature and a flame icon when on. In the thermostat mode, the fire will stay on based on the room temperature. The thermostat temperature displays in either °F or °C.
- Convenient Design - The battery powered R.F. transmitter and receiver give wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- Easy to Use - 4-Button ON/OFF/MODE/SET interface provides simple control of a connected fireplace; MODE cycles control between manual and thermo mode, while SET adjusts temperature in thermo mode
- Easy to Read - Crystal clear LCD screen displays room temperature in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius; flame icon will appear to indicate appliance is on, low battery indicator will be displayed when the transmitter's batteries are running low
- Thermostat Control - Thermostat feature operates the fireplace whenever the room temperature swings 2 °F (1 °C) above or below the set temperature
- Battery-Operated Design - Battery powered receiver with learn function has 20 foot range and can learn up to (2) additional Skytech remotes and also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings; Black and Red 18 gauge standard wires connecting to a solenoid valve
- For Use With - Receiver outputs up to 6.3 Volts of DC power to operate a latching solenoid (unit will not work with millivolt systems)
- Includes - Transmitter remote, receiver box, RS-1 black receiver cover, wall clip, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual