The wireless remote is battery operated and for use with On/Off control of manual gas fireplaces. The remote features two button on / off control only. It comes complete with transmitter (remote with over a million security codes), batteries, a wall clip, a snap-on wall plate and 18 gauge wire and connectors and the receiver.
The receiver has a 3 position slide switch for mode selection - on, off, remote.
- Convenient Design - The battery powered R.F. transmitter and receiver give wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- Easy to Use - 2-Button ON/OFF interface provides simple controls of a connected fireplace
- Battery-Operated Design - Battery powered receiver with learn function has a 20 foot range and can learn up to (2) additional Skytech remotes and also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings; black and red 18 gauge standard wires connect to a solenoid valve
- Safe Design - Built-in thermistor recognizes whenever the ambient temperature reaches 130 °F and automatically shuts the power off to the appliance, preventing damage from excessive heat
- For Use With - Receiver outputs up to 6.3 Volts of DC power to operate a latching solenoid (unit will not work with millivolt systems)
- Includes - Transmitter remote, receiver box, RS-1 black receiver cover, wall clip, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual