- Single Stage Gas Valve: The main gas valve is factory installed. The main gas valve provides the pilot, regulator, main gas, and manual shutoff functions
- Ignition controller: The intermittent pilot ignition controller has a 100% shut-off with continuous retry. The system will attempt to light the pilot for 70 seconds. If the pilot is not sensed for any reason, the ignition control will wait for approximately six minutes with the combination gas control closed and no spark. After six minutes, the cycle will begin again. After three cycles, some ignition controllers lockout for approximately one hour before the cycle begins again. This will continue indefinitely until the pilot flame is sensed or power is interrupted to the system
- Time Delay Relay: Factory installed in electrical junction box. The time delay relay allows the gas controls to operate for approximately 30 to 90 seconds before the blower starts. This allows the heat exchanger a warm up period so that the initial delivered air is not cool. The time delay relay also keeps the motor running for approximately 30 - 90 seconds after the call for heat has been satisfied to remove the residual heat from the heat exchanger.
- Low Voltage Terminal Board: The low voltage terminal board is located in electrical junction box. The terminal board is labeled to match the electrical wiring diagram provided with the unit
- Control Step Down Transformer: Located in the electrical junction box. The transformer is used to step down the supply power (115V, 208V, 230V, 460V, 575V) to 24V for the gas controls, fan delay relay, field supplied motor starter, etc
- High Limit Switch: The automatic reset high limit switch is factory installed on the side of the unit heater. If the limit temperature is exceeded, the gas controls are de-energized until the switch is cooled
- Pressure Switch: A automatic reset vent pressure switch is supplied on all power vented unit heaters to prevent operation of the main burner in the event there is restricted venting of flue products. After the cause of the restriction has been corrected, the pressure switch will reset automatically
- Power Exhauster: All power vented unit heaters are supplied with a round vent pipe connection. The power exhauster may be rotated 180° to allow for various venting directions
The PDP350AE0185 is for use with Liquid Propane.
Weights and Dimensions
Heat Exchanger: 10 Years