Mars Clean Air Series offers UV protection when we need it most. With its patented dual bulb design, the LoPro2 with UVC Protection offers scientifically proven bacterial removal with up to 99.99% surface kill effectiveness. It will eradicate pathogens, reduce unwanted odors and provide a sanitary airstream. Using the LoPro2 with UVC protections will help to get rid of some allergens and pollutants in the air, however, it will not remove particulates from the air. The Clean Series UVC units may reduce or eliminate E. Coli bacteria, TB, Listeria, Salmonella and MRSA to name a few. The UVC module continuously cleans the internal components, preventing biological growth while providing a sanitized airflow!
The dual bulb (UVC and UVV) patented technology includes:
- UVC Germicidal destroys biological contaminants which sterilizes up to 99.99% of airborne bioâ€contaminants with multiple passes. The UVC protection is perfect for test labs, hospitals and small waiting rooms. Its reduces the accumulation of pathogens on exposed surface of the air curtain’s internal components and minimizes pathogen redistribution
- UVV Oxidizing destroys chemicals and odors. It destroys ethylene offâ€gassing, which is a leading cause of premature aging of fruits and vegetables making it an ideal installation in food storage/processing facilities, waste areas, kitchens and bathrooms with noxious gases. Additionally, low levels of ozone are generated.
The LoPro2 UVC line is great for keeping the air clean in many industries. It is ideal for keeping the air clean in food prep and storage areas as well as food service manufacturing, hospitals and other medical facilities including senior living and nursing homes, clean rooms or laboratories, biopharma manufacturers. Additionally, it can be used in high-aroma and respiratory-sensitive settings. The cycle time* required to sanitize a 10' x 10' x 8' room is about 11 minutes, while it will take about 24 minutes to sanitize a room that is about 15' x 15' x 8'.
The LPV2 air curtain offers a cost efficient barrier that will blend in to any environment. Its durable metal construction is finished in a powder-coated obsidian black to meet your design aesthetics. The LoPro 2 Low Profile Series of Mars Air Doors offer a variety of lengths in a low profile design. Simply adding this unheated air curtain will create an unseen barrier keeping your inside air inside, while also cleaning the air you, your customers and your employees breathe. It will provide insect protection for an opening of up to 7' high and temperature separation/protection up to 8', resulting in limited heat loss when the outside door is open and the unit is on. Some sample installation applications include walk-in coolers, pass-through windows, concession stands and many more.
The sleek low profile design of this unheated, 115 volt, air door is only 8" tall and comes in a variety of lengths from 36" to 72". All LPV2 Clean Series air curtains have a single, 1/6 hp motor. The LPV248-1UA-OB-UVP is 48" long and uses 115V electricity. It is a 24v control with a 6' cord and plug included as well as surface mounted, magnetic reed switch.
* Note: Test conducted in an enclosed air tight chamber. Sanitation time may be longer when doors/windows are opened and for open spaces.
The UVC section is specifically designed as a module to allow for retrofitting onto an exiting STD2 or LPV2 air curtain. The module is available in lengths of 36", 42", 48", and 60". For existing units longer than these sizes, multiple tandem mounted sections are used to match the length needed. Please call Customer Service for additional information.
- Max. Door/Window Height (ft.):
- Max. Height Insect Block (ft.):
- Motor Amps:
- MCA (Minimum Circuit Amps):
- MOP (Maximum Overcurrent Protection):
- Length (in.):
- Depth (in.):
- Height (in.):
- ETL Listed
- Parts Warranty:
- 1 Year
- Product Type:
- Unheated, UVC