The High-Efficient Direct-Vent Wall Furnaces are available in a range of sizes to fit your needs. At 20,000 BTUs this high efficiency furnace will heat your home for a fraction of the cost of electric heat. With its advanced gas heating technology, this heater is 80+% efficient.
A direct vent wall furnace, like the DV-20E, is ideal for heating a room when typical ducting to a furnace is out of the question. The DV-20E can be installed on almost any wall, interior or exterior, including the main floor, basement or upstairs. Venting options for this system allow for vertical or horizontal runs of up to 15 feet.
The DV20E also includes a blower for proper circulation and even heat distribution. An Electronic Thermistor Thermostat monitors and maintains the temperature range, and top mounted controls let you quickly flip an on/off switch and turn the knob to adjust your temperature, making this system easy to operate without having to install a thermostat. Also available is an optional 24 Volt thermostat T24V) or a wireless wall remote (TRW).
Included with the DV20E is a vent termination for basic installation on an outside wall up to 10" thick. An optional DVT-2 vent extension will accommodate thicker walls up to 32".
- Power Venting Delivers More Efficient Heat: State-of-the-art power-vent inducer draws outdoor air into the combustion chamber at the optimal rate to support clean combustion. The hot combustion gases are forced through the inside of the unique tubular heat exchanger toward the exhaust. Outside the heat exchanger, a dual fan air circulation system blows room air across the tubing to extract the maximum available heat. The counterflow action starts at the top of the unit and exits at floor level so the warm air will rise naturally in your living space to provide the greatest comfort. Because room air always stays separated from combustion air, you enjoy cleaner, healthier heat, without creating negative pressure within the home that can draw in cold air.
- Heating with gas is a more efficient way to heat versus heating with electricity
- Hot Surface Ignition
- Sealed Combustion Chamber maintains indoor air quality
- Peace-of-mind safety features built into each furnace
- 80%+ AFUE Efficiency Rating
This item is available in both Liquid Propane (DV-20E-LP) and Natural Gas (DV-20E-NAT).
A licensed gas technician is required for installation of this product. Please check your local regulations as some areas may require inspection after installation of gas products. It is highly recommended that you use your own gas technician or gas provider for any repairs.