Empire Comfort Systems DV-25-SG 25,000 BTU Direct-Vent Wall Furnace
Empire Comfort Systems
Availability: Usually Leaves Warehouse in 2 - 3 Business Days
Price: $1,106.10 Sale Price: $999.00
Not Purchasable: Not done configuring
Free Shipping on all Orders!
DescriptionEmpire's Direct-Vent units are ideal where existing flues or chimneys cannot be used. The Empire's DV25 installs on an outside wall and vents out the back. A direct vent system is efficient too. It uses outside air to support combustion, while inside air is warmed as it recirculates inside the sealed combustion chamber.Heating larger areas is convenient and economical with Empire's DV25. The cabinet is a durable, textured, beige color with venting in the front and top to circulate the air in all directions.Standard accessories included with heater are the standard vent cap, flue outlet and air intake for venting - all required for installation.
This item is available in both Liquid Propane (DV-25-SG-LP) and Natural Gas (DV-25-SG-NAT)A licensed gas technician is required for installation of this product. Please check your local regulations as some areas may require inspection after installation of gas products. It is highly recommended that you use your own gas technician or gas provider for any repairs. Empire Comfort System warranty covers parts only, no labor.
- Includes wall thermostat (requires no electricity)
- Heats during a power outage (If optional blower is installed, blower will not operate during power outage.)
- Less costly versus electric heat
- Optional automatic blower available (DRB-1 Electricity required, sold separately)
- Cost-efficient installation -- no chimney needed
- This appliance may be installed in an aftermarket manufactured (mobile) home, where not prohibited by state or local codes
- Heating BTUs
- Type of Venting
- Direct Vent
- Center of Vent to Floor (in.)
- 19.75 "
- Gas Connection Size
- Ignition Type
- Standing Pilot
- Clearance to Side Wall (in.)
- 6 "
- Clearance Top to Ceiling (in.)
- 48 "
- Clearance Bottom to Floor
- Width (in.)
- 37 "
- Depth (in.)
- 11.5 "
- Height (in.)
- 27.75 "
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Parts Warranty
- 1 Year
- Labor Warranty
- Combustion Chamber Warranty
- 10 Year
- Vent Opening in Wall (in.)
- 7.5 "
Manuals and Guides