Williams Furnace Company 3003 30,000 BTU Gravity Direct Vent Wall Furnace
Availability: Usually Leaves Warehouse in 2 - 3 Business Days
Price: $879.00 Price: $969.00
Not Purchasable: Not done configuring
Free Shipping on all Orders!
DescriptionThis direct-vent wall furnace by Williams Furnace Company is a highly efficient indoor heating unit that, operating at 30,000 BTUs, works to safely distribute heat throughout any indoor space at minimal cost.
Ideal for use in garages, workshops, and bedrooms, this unit is conveniently compact - just 10 1/4 inches deep - for ample heat wherever you need it, without the loss of space. Its sealed combustion chamber completely seals the gas flame inside the unit and away from all contact with the air in the room for added safety, operating completely electricity-free for use even during a power outage.Electricity is only required with installation of an optional blower, which aids in the even and comfortable distribution of heat throughout the room.This unit is a direct-vent furnace, which means that the air necessary for combustion is drawn directly into the chamber from the outside, allowing doors and windows to remain closed because no indoor air is used for combustion. The combustion products are then returned back through the vent to the outside, so that only clean, gentle, and consistent heat is delivered into the room. Direct-vent furnaces must be installed through an exterior (outside) wall, venting horizontally through the exterior wall. All vent material is included for quick and easy installation.
- Matchless pilot igniter
- Attractive, durable soft-white, scratch-resistant finish
- Sealed-combustion safety technology uses no inside room air for operation
- All vent caps include built-in "Bird-Guard"
- Long-life ceramic coated combustion chamber
- Heavy-duty cast iron burners
- Thermostat operates from 50- to 90-degrees Fahrenheit
- Read owner's manual before using/installing
- Check local codes and ordinances for permitted uses
- Servicing recommended by qualified service technician
- Professional installation by a certified gas technician is required for this item.
This model is available:
- Low Elevation (Up to 2000' above sea level) - Natural Gas - 3003822
- Elevation 2001' to 4000' above sea level - Natural Gas 3013822
- Elevation 4001' to 6000' above sea level - Natural Gas 3033822
- Elevation 6001' to 8000' above sea level - Natural Gas 3053822
- Low Elevation (Up to 2000' above sea level) - Liquid Propane Gas - 3003821
- Elevation 2001' to 4000' above sea level - Natural Gas 3013821
- Elevation 4001' to 6000' above sea level - Liquid Propane Gas 3033821
- Elevation 6001' to 8000' above sea level - Liquid Propane Gas 3053821
- Heating BTUs
- Heating BTUs (Output)
- Type of Venting
- Direct Vent
- Thermal Efficiency
- AFUE Efficiency
- Gas Connection Size
- Ignition Type
- Standing Pilot
- Clearance to Side Wall (in.)
- 2 "
- Clearance Top to Ceiling (in.)
- 30 "
- Clearance Bottom to Floor
- Width (in.)
- 32.125 "
- Depth (in.)
- 10.25 "
- Height (in.)
- 28 "
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Parts Warranty
- 1 Year
- Labor Warranty
- Combustion Chamber Warranty
- 10 Year
Manuals and Guides