This direct-vent wall furnace by Williams Furnace Company is a highly efficient indoor heating unit that, operating at 30,000 BTUs, works to safely distribute heat throughout any indoor space at minimal cost.
Ideal for use in garages, workshops, and living spaces, this Williams direct vent heater is conveniently compact - just 10 1/4 inches deep - for ample heat wherever you need it, without the loss of space. Its sealed combustion chamber completely seals the gas flame inside the unit and away from all contact with the air in the room for added safety, operating completely electricity-free for use even during a power outage. Electricity is only required with installation of an optional blower (sold separately), which aids in the even and comfortable distribution of heat throughout the room.
This unit is a direct-vent furnace, which means that the air necessary for combustion is drawn directly into the chamber from the outside, allowing doors and windows to remain closed because no indoor air is used for combustion. The combustion products are then returned back through the vent to the outside, so that only clean, gentle, and consistent heat is delivered into the room. Direct-vent furnaces must be installed through an exterior (outside) wall, venting horizontally through the exterior wall. All vent material is included for quick and easy installation.
Please select the type of fuel to be used and other options such as an optional blower, high elevation kit (if you are 2001 ft. or more above sea level), and a thermostat.
- Matchless pilot igniter
- Attractive, durable soft-white, scratch-resistant finish
- Sealed-combustion safety technology uses no inside room air for operation
- All vent caps include built-in "Bird-Guard"
- Long-life ceramic coated combustion chamber
- Heavy-duty cast iron burners
- Read owner's manual before using/installing
- Check local codes and ordinances for permitted uses
- Servicing recommended by qualified service technician
- Professional installation by a certified gas technician is required for this item.
This model is available:
- Natural Gas - 3003822 and Liquid Propane Gas - 3003821
WILLIAMS FURNACE NO LONGER OFFERS FACTORY INSTALLED HIGH ELEVATION KITS. Williams furnaces come factory set for elevations up to 2000 feet above sea level. High elevation kits are sold separately.