It is not much to look at but this set is an interface adaptor that is required to connect an indoor unit to a wired remote controller. It is an interface adapter that is required for use with FTX and FTXN indoor units when connecting to the Daikin BRC944B2 wired thermostat, as well as the FTXN indoor units connecting to the Daikin Envi DACATS11 wired thermostat.
This interface does NOT support the following functions:
- Starting and stopping the air conditioner and making mode and temperature settings in the air conditioner through the wired remote controller (within a range of 18˚C to 32˚C while in cooling mode, 14˚C to 30˚C while in heating mode, but no temperature settings while in ventilation mode).
- Monitoring the operating conditions, occurrence of errors, and contents of errors of the air conditioner through the wired remote controller.
- Restoring the operating condition of the air conditioner to the previous condition at the time of power recovery in case of power failure.
- Group control (i.e., the control a number of indoor units through a single remote controller)
- Monitoring of the following items:
- Indoor temperature and operating conditions of thermo, compressor, indoor fan, electric heater, and humidifier
- Control of the following items:
- Forced thermo OFF, filter sign display and reset, and air-conditioner charge management
- Energy-saving reference, low-noise reference, and demand reference
Compatible indoor wall units include: