Unit heaters require category III stainless steel special gas venting in order to be vented outside. This simple kit includes a variety of venting options that will be enough for most users. This kit is intended for horizontal venting of a power vented unit heater that requires 5" venting. This can be used for Reznor UDAP150-250 power vented unit heaters.
This kit includes:
- 2 - 5" Round 24" Vent Pipes (2SVEPWC0502)
- 2 - 5" Round 12" Vent Pipes (2SVEPWC0501)
- 2 - 5" 45° Elbows (2SVEEWC0545)
- 1 - 5" Wall Thimble Adjustable from 4” to 7” Wall Thickness (2SVSWTF05)
- 1 - 5" Appliance Adapter (2SVSA05)
- 1 - 5" Vent Termination Box (2SVSRTX05)
This venting requires 3” clearance to combustibles.
- Gasketed connections
- UL 1738 Rated
- Fusion welded pipe seams
- No sealant required, no cure time, or no call backs
- Air tight seam, smooth finish, better fit
- Metallic special gas vent cut to length on site
- Highest pressure rating in the industry greater than five time the industry standard
Always check your local codes before installing any vented appliance.