Unit heaters require category III stainless steel special gas venting in order to be vented outside. This simple kit includes a variety of venting options that will be enough for most users. This kit is intended for horizontal venting of a power vented unit heater that requires 4" venting. This can be used for Reznor UDX30-125 power vented unit heaters.
This kit includes:
- 2 - 4" Round 24" Vent Pipes (2SVEPWCF0402)
- 2 - 4" Round 12" Vent Pipes (2SVEPWCF0401)
- 2 - 4" 45° Elbows (2SVEEWCF0445)
- 1 - 4" Wall Thimble Adjustable from 4” to 7” Wall Thickness (2SVWT04)
- 1 - 4" Appliance Adapter (2SVSNA04.5)
- 1 - 4" Vent Termination Box (2SVSTB04)
This venting requires 3” clearance to combustibles.
- Gasketed connections
- UL 1738 Rated
- Fusion welded pipe seams
- No sealant required, no cure time, or no call backs
- Air tight seam, smooth finish, better fit
- Metallic special gas vent cut to length on site
- Highest pressure rating in the industry greater than five time the industry standard
Always check your local codes before installing any vented appliance.