This low-profile gas unit is designed to heat large open-area workspaces, whether it's a residential or commercial garage, woodworking shop or other industrial area. The HD-60 60,000 BTUs are powerful enough for a three or three and a half car garage, or any similarly sized commercial or industrial space. The HD Model draws its heat from within the space being heated and vents to the outside. The venting system is supplied with the unit, the vent pipe must be purchased separately.
The Hot Dawg heater works with any standard or programmable thermostat, the kind generally found in your home. Its grey color and low profile design will blend into any installation.
- Quiet operation
- Low profile design and neutral color
- Installs quickly and easily with field wiring connections and knockouts for quick access to gas and electricity
- Standard power exhaust simplifies side-wall or roof venting with small-diameter vent pipe
- Permanently lubricated motor for trouble-free dependability
- Adjustable louvers
- Full 10 year warranty on heat exchanger
- Single Stage, Direct Spark Ignition, 100% Shut-Off with Continuous Retry: Utilizes a single-stage combination gas control with ignition control. Gas is lit with a direct spark igniter on call for heat
- Natural Gas HD60AS0111
- Liquid Propane HD60AS0121
This unit requires gas, vent and electrical connections. Modine strongly recommends having a licensed HVAC technician install your Hot Dawg gas heater.