Reznor UDAP-150 150,000 BTU V3 Power Vented Gas Fired Unit Heater
Reznor has a long-established history for providing quality heaters in a variety of applications. The UDAP150 unit heater was created as the next generation of Reznor products. It features streamlined installation, improved efficiency, and a totally new design.
Offering 12 different size units and an industry leading thermal efficiency of 83%, Reznor unit heaters offer amazing performance for spaces large and small. This unit, the UDAP150 (150,000 BTU), is approved for commercial and industrial use only, and is ideal for mid-size commercial spaces such as warehouses or professional garages. Contact us to get a more accurate estimate of how many BTUs are needed for your space.
The V3 Series heaters can be mounted using either 2 or 4 suspension points. For a simpler installation, add on our Quick-Sling mounting bracket. Thermostat setup is simple, with a low-voltage terminal strip on the outside of the cabinet that makes connecting control wiring simple with no panels to remove. The factory installed gas line input is located on the backside of the unit heater making the gas connection effortless.
Reznor has made improvements to their UDAP heaters for better performance and quality of use. A key new feature is the patented TCore2 titanium stabilized aluminized steel heat exchanger. They also added a "G" terminal to the easily accessible rear terminal strip which allows for easy setup of fan only operation. A sleek new look makes for a clean front and bottom with no visible hardware. Reznor's unique style with it's deep red louvers, white cabinet, and angled corner let you know that you have purchased the top heater.
Our most popular optional accessories (shown in the add to cart box at the top of the page) are available with this unit. Please click on the links below to see the full descriptions for each of these items. Optional accessories should be added to the cart on this page to receive a discounted package price on that accessory.
- Certified for commercial/industrial heating application
- 83% Thermal efficiency - Leader in its class! 50-60°F Rise range
- Tcore2 titanium stabilized aluminized steel heat exchanger
- Patented single burner combustion system including a one-piece burner assembly
- 115/1/60 Supply voltage
- 115 Volt open fan motor with internal overload protection
- Transformer for 24-volt controls
- Integrated circuit board with diagnostic indicator lights
- Multi-try direct spark ignition with timed lockout
- Integrated fan relay allows for fan only operation
- Single-stage natural gas valve (field adjustable for operation to 6,000 ft. elevation*)
- Designed for quiet operation with vibration isolated fan and venter motors
- 2 point or 4 point suspension
- External thermostat terminal strip for easy wiring
- External gas connection
- Full fan guard - engineered for safety
- Improved cabinet design with less visible hardware
*Standard altitude up to 2000 feet requires no adjustments. 2001 to 6000 feet require adjusting the valve outlet pressure. Over 6000 feet must use a High Altitude Kit. (Please contact us at (877) 847-0050 for High Altitude Kit Pricing and Availability.)
- Separated Combustion Chamber
- Heating BTUs (Input)
- Thermal Efficiency
- Heating BTUs (Output)
- Gas Connection Size
- Vent Connection Size (in.)
- 5 "
- Control Amps (24 Volt)
- Full Load Amps (115 Volt)
- Circuit Breaker Size (Amps)
- Normal Watts Consumption
- Discharge Air Temperature Rise
- Discharge Air Opening Area
- Output Velocity (FPMs)
- Noise Level (dBA)
- Width (in.)
- 38.188 "
- Depth (in.)
- 35.375 "
- Height (in.)
- 20.125 "
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Parts Warranty
- 1 Year
- Labor Warranty
- Warranty Detail
- Extended nine (9)-year, non-prorated warranty on the heat exchanger, burners, and flue collection box assembly. Extended four (4)-year, non-prorated warranty on all electrical and mechanical operating components
Manuals and Guides