The Signature is a floor sensing and ambient air sensing thermostat. The installation of a floor probe* is required for floor sensing.
This dual voltage capable thermostat is designed specifically for electric floor heating systems. It is simple to use and can be used with either 120 volt or 240 volt.
*The floor probe must be installed when your floor mat is installed. It cannot be installed once your floor is laid. One is included with your thermostat.
- Programmable– 7-day programmability
- Energy Usage – View hourly, weekly and monthly usage
- Nuheat User Portal – Control multiple zones/rooms/homes via portal
- Universally Compatible– Compatible with any electric floor heating system using a 10K Ω sensor
- Easy to Use – Set-up wizard and test mode to ensure proper installation
- Flooring– Suitable for tile and stone with a temperature limiting (82°F) feature for laminate and engineered wood floors
- Custom Preferences – Set custom preferences ranging from languages (Eng/Fre/Spa), 12 or 24 hour clock, C° or F°, to screen brightness
- Design Element– High gloss frame with a modern borderless clear acrylic overlay
- Floor Probe included with thermostat
- Warranty – 3 years
- Load: 15 Amps Max. (resistive load)
- 1800W @ 120V
- 3600W @ 240V
- GFCI: Class A (5mA TRIP LEVEL)
- Approvals: CSA/C, US
- Display Range: 32F - 140 F (0C - 60C)
- Setting Range: 40F - 82F for engineered wood or laminate surface or up to 104F for stone or tile surface (5C - 28C or 40)
- Storage: -4F - 120F (-20C - 50C)