Elements is a dual voltage capable thermostat, designed specifically for electric floor heating systems and can be used with either 120 volt or 240 volt. The resistive load is 1800W @120VAC (15 amps) and 3600W @ 240VAC (15 amps).
*When upgrading from a thermostat with an existing floor sensor (other than Nuheat’s), the temperature readings may vary if the floor sensor does not have a 10KΩ resistance.
- Built-in GFCI
- Last 7 Day Energy Usage Monitor
- No battery required
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
- Load: 15 Amps Max. (resistive load)
- 1800W @ 120V
- 3600W @ 240V
- GFCI: Class A (5mA TRIP LEVEL)
- Approvals: CSA/C, US
- Display Range: 32F - 140 F (0C - 60C)
- Setting Range: 40F - 82F for engineered wood or laminate surface or up to 104F for stone or tile surface (5C - 28C or 40)**
- Storage: -4F - 120F (-20C - 50C)