Don't let its size fool you. This heater is 23 inches wide and 21.5 inches high but packs an efficient 20,000 BTUs into it! Heating with gas is more cost efficient than heating with electricity and it will continue to heat even in the event of a a power failure. This vented hearth heater by Williams Furnace Company is ideal for hard-to-heat areas in homes, apartments, offices, schools, and more. The heat is nicely circulated throughout the room with a louvered top and front grille. It is also equipped with a matchless pilot ignition for added safety and requires no electricity to operate.
All wiring and controls are easily accessible from the front of the unit.
- Must be installed against a wall (minimum 3" clearance to the rear and 2" from side wall) and vented to the outside
- 3" Vent size
- Convertible gas valves
- Resettable vent switch
- Read owner's manual before installing/operating
- Check local codes and ordinances for permitted uses
- Servicing recommended by qualified service technician
Professional installation by a certified gas technician is required for this item.
Please select the type of fuel to be used and other options such as a high elevation kit (if you are 2001 ft. or more above sea level), and a thermostat.
- Natural Gas - 2001622A
- Liquid Propane Gas 2001621A
WILLIAMS FURNACE NO LONGER OFFERS FACTORY INSTALLED HIGH ELEVATION KITS. Williams furnaces come factory set for elevations up to 2000 feet above sea level. High elevation kits are sold separately.