At every angle this fire has the look of a real wood fire with its flickering flames darting up through the realistic logs. With the flick of a switch your fire is ready for you to grab a good book, get comfy and enjoy! The artfully crafted logs provide a realistic look to the fire and complement the burner pattern to create a lifelike fire, flickering flames and warmth. Unlike a wood fire the vent-free logs generate consistent, controlled heat without flare-ups or die-downs.
A Vista Vented/Vent Free Burner is required for this logset. The Stone River Log Set with your choice of vent free see-through burner is also available as a complete package - Vent Free Stone River Log Set Package.
- Vented/Vent Free with VFSUR Burner/Millivolt Valve
- Vent Free with VFSUE Burner/Intermittent Pilot
- Nine piece log set
- Log sets are hand painted
- Approved for use in multi-sided vent-free firebox
- May be installed in an existing multi-sided wood-burning fireplace, with the damper closed, to operate as a vent-free heating system
- Also certified for installation as vented log set (with VFSUR burner), so long as the installer blocks the fireplace damper partially open. A special flue-damper clamp is included with burner
- Will fit in a 36 inch Breckenridge or Vail Vent Free Peninsula and See-Through Firebox Premium 36
- Choose from Vista Vented/Vent Free Burner/Valve Millivolt Valve (VFSUR30) or Vista Vent Free Burner Valve with Intermittent Pilot with Thermostat Variable Remote Control Valve (VFSUE30)