The artfully crafted logs provide a realistic look to the fire and complement the burner pattern to create a lifelike fire, flickering flames and warmth. Unlike a wood fire the vent-free logs generate consistent, controlled heat without flare-ups or die-downs.
A Vented or Vented/Vent Free Burner is required for this logset.
- Vented/Vent Free
- Four piece log set
- Log sets are hand painted
- Approved for use in any certified vent-free firebox
- May be installed in an existing wood-burning fireplace, with the damper closed, to operate as a vent-free heating system
- Also certified for installation as vented log set, so long as the installer blocks the fireplace damper partially open. A special flue-damper clamp is included with burner
- Will fit in a 42 inch Vent Free Firebox with a VFSM30 burner or a 36 inch Vent Free Firebox with VFSR30, VFSV30 or VSFSE30 burners
- Choose from several Vent Free Burner/Valves. The Charred Oak Log Set with your choice of vent free burner is also available as a complete package - Vent Free Charred Oak Log Set Package.
- Manual Valve (VFSM30)
- Millivolt Valve (VFSR30)
- Variable Flame Height Control Valve (VFSV30)
- Intermittent Pilot with Flame Control Valve (VFSE30)
- Or choose the Vented Millivolt Valve (VSR30). The Charred Oak Log Set with Millivolt Valve (VSR30) vented burner is also available as a complete package - Vented Charred Oak Log Set Package.