Once stacked properly on a burner, realistic looking logs help to create a lifelike fire with flickering flames and warmth. Unlike a wood fire the vent-free logs generate consistent, controlled heat without flare-ups or die-downs.
Although certified for installation as vented log set, it is to be used in this installation as a decorative appliance only. The installer must lock the fireplace damper partially open. A special flue-damper clamp is included with burner.
A Vented or Vented/Vent Free Burner is required for this logset.
- Vented/Vent Free
- Eight piece log set
- Log sets are hand painted
- Approved for use in any certified vent-free firebox
- May be installed in an existing wood-burning fireplace, with the damper closed, to operate as a vent-free heating system
- Will fit in a 36 inch Vent Free Firebox
- Choose from several Vent Free Burner/Valves. The Stacked Aged Oak Log Set with your choice of vent free burner is also available as a complete package - Vent Free Stacked Aged Oak Log Set Package.
- Manual Valve (VFSM24)
- Millivolt Valve (VFSR24)
- Variable Flame Height Control Valve (VFSV24)
- Intermittent Pilot with Flame Control Valve (VFSE24)
- Or choose the Vented Millivolt Valve (VSR24). The Stacked Aged Oak Log Set with Millivolt Valve (VSR24) vented burner is also available as a complete package - Vented Stacked Aged Oak Log Set Package.
- Fireplace Style:
- Single Sided
- Venting Type:
- Vented or Vent Free
- Log Style:
- Stacked Aged Oak
- Size of Log Set (in.):