Once stacked on a burner, the eight piece 24" log set will create a natural looking fire with dancing and flickering flames coming up between the logs. Unlike a wood fire the vent-free logs generate consistent, controlled heat without flare-ups or die-downs.
A Vented or Vented/Vent Free Burner is required for this logset. If used in a vented application, it can only be used as a decorative appliance. The installer blocks the fireplace damper partially open. A special flue-damper clamp is included with burner.
- Approved for use in any certified vent-free firebox
- May be installed in an existing wood-burning fireplace, with the damper closed, to operate as a vent-free heating system
- Will fit in a 36 inch Vent Free Firebox
- Choose from several Vent Free Burner/Valves. The Driftwood Log Set with your choice of vent free burner is also available as a complete package - Vent Free Driftwood Log Set Package:
- Manual Valve (VFSM24)
- Millivolt Valve (VFSR24)
- Variable Flame Height Control Valve (VFSV24)
- Intermittent Pilot with Flame Control Valve (VFSE24)
- Or choose the Vented Millivolt Valve (VSR24). The Driftwood Log Set with Millivolt Valve (VSR24) vented burner is also available as a complete package - Vented Driftwood Log Set Package