The White Mountain Hearth Ceramic Fiber Charred Oak Log Set are hand painted with precision to reflect oak logs that could be found in nature. They are then hand "charred" for a realistic after a fire look. The result is a realistic stack of logs on your burner in your gas fireplace. Once stacked the flames dance and flicker through and behind these beautiful logs. Unlike a wood fire the vent-free logs generate consistent, controlled heat without flare-ups or die-downs.
This log set can be used in either a vented or vent free installation. If it is used in a vented installation, please note that it is not to be used as a heat source. It is to be used as a decorative appliance only. The installer must block the fireplace damper partially open. A special flue-damper clamp is included with burner.
A Vented or Vented/Vent Free Burner is required for this logset.
- Vented/Vent Free
- Four piece log set
- Log sets are hand painted
- Approved for use in any certified vent-free firebox
- May be installed in an existing wood-burning fireplace, with the damper closed, to operate as a vent-free heating system
- Will fit in a 32 inch Vent Free Firebox
- Choose from several Vent Free Burner/Valves. The Charred Oak Log Set with your choice of vent free burner is also available as a complete package - Vent Free Charred Oak Log Set Package.
- Manual Valve (VFSM18)
- Millivolt Valve (VFSR18)
- Variable Flame Height Control Valve (VFSV18)
- Intermittent Pilot with Flame Control Valve (VFSE18)
- Or choose the Vented Millivolt Valve (VSR18). The Charred Oak Log Set with Millivolt Valve (VSR18) vented burner is also available as a complete package - Vented Charred Oak Log Set Package.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov