Price will change based on Log Set Size, Fuel Type and Burner Choice
Real Fyre vent free gas logs offer the comfort and ambiance of a fireplace without the need for a chimney and feature realistic flame patterns. The Evening Fyre log set is ideal for smaller fireplaces, such as in an older home or even a condo.
Evening Fyre Log Sets are available in your choice of fuel type, size and valve type. The Evening Fyre logs pair only with the G18 burner.
- The G18 16/18" vent free burner features 30,000 BTUs and the 16/18" (EFV16/18) log set includes 5 log pieces and 2 decorative wood chips.
- The G18 24" and 30" burners feature 38,000 BTUs, and the 24" (EFV24) and 30" (EFV30) log sets include 7 log pieces and 2 decorative wood chips each.
The G18 burner is ANSI certified and includes an ODS safety system, custom grate and connector kit. The G18 vent free burner is available with several control options. These options include:
- Manual control (no remote can be used)
- On/off remote with standing pilot (G18-12)
- Variable flame height remote and standing pilot (G18-15)
- Variable flame height remote with electronic ignition.(G18-01V).
A beautiful ember bed completes the look of the Evening Fyre Log Set and Burner System. Peterson gas logs are environmentally friendly, drastically reducing pollutants being released into the air. They are the cleanest, most economical and most convenient alternative to burning real wood.
Peterson log sets are manufactured from superior materials and are beautiful, realistic, reliable and efficient and are hand crafted. The manual burner system features a spark ignition (Piezo) which allows lighting of the pilot without matches and permits operation of the appliance during a power outage. It is rated for vent free us at a maximum elevation of 3500 feet. This burner and log set may be installed in an aftermarket, permanently located, manufactured (mobile) home where not prohibited by local codes.
While the front and rear widths vary for the Evening Fyre Log Sets, depth and height minimum dimensions remain constant. Be sure to confirm other fireplace dimensions.
| ||Minimum Fireplace Requirements |
| ||Width|| || |
|G18 Burner / Log Set Size: || || || || |
|16/18" Log Set: ||22" ||20" ||14" ||17" |
|G24/30 Burner / Log Set Size: || || || || |
|24" Log Set: ||30" ||20" ||14" ||17" |
|30" Log Set: ||36" ||26" ||14" ||17" |