The King WFO Series of Commercial Air Circulators offers high velocity air circulation in an outdoor-rated oscillating fan! The WFO-30 is a 30" wall mounted fan offering 3 speeds via pull chain switch. It features a waterproof, enclosed motor which allows for it to be rated for wet locations. The oscillating motion distributes the powerful airflow in a 80° sweeping motion or it can be used in a fixed position. The fixed vs oscillation use is easily managed with by depressing the large knob perched behind the fan head on top of the motor casing. The fan head features 3 aerodynamically balanced fan blades constructed of non-corroding aluminum to provide maximum air and motor efficiency where you need it. But use of this fan should not be limited to the outdoors - it is a great option for indoor use as well. It will work great for cooling workshops, warehouses, factories, gyms and more!
It is the perfect size for circulating clean and dry air to a space of about 240 Sq. Ft. An optional Misting Kit is available (sold separately) to add a bit of cooling comfort to the area.
The fan comes with a 9 ft., grounded three wire conductor cord and plug for use with 120V electricity. It can be used anywhere for heavy duty air circulation. It is perfect for light duty commercial applications and is relatively easy to move around. Of course it is finished in the scratch resistant King Electric signature green powder-coated finish.
Meets OSHA 1910.212(A)(5) Requirements and is UL Certified for USA and Canada. It comes with a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from manufacturing defects in the material and workmanship under normal use for a period of one year after the date of purchase by the original purchaser.
- This warranty does not cover transit damages.
- This warranty does not apply to damages from accident, misuse, alteration of any kind to the fan or where the connected voltage is more than above the nameplate voltage.
- This warranty does not apply to the finish on any portion of the product.
- Servicing performed by unauthorized persons shall render the warranty invalid.
- The warranty is not responsible for damages of any kind, including accident and consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of the incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion or limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.