No Tools Are Required to set up your GenTent Package. Included with your purchase is setup instructions and product safety manual, links to detailed, step by step setup videos, and free post installation follow-up - just send photos to GenTent. Everything you need is included in your package, regardless of the edition you choose:
- Strap It - Kevlar ratchet strap system which includes 78" strap, four corner connectors, eight extender arms and sixteen rubber feet
- Frame It - High strength dual catalyst fiberglass frame rods and central connector
- Cover It - Main generator tent canopy cover with a single, opaque electrical covering apron. The single apron is designed to work with generators with an electrical panel on wither the long or short side of the unit.
The GT10K XKi generator tent can be used with several brands of inverter generators including but not limited to:
- Briggs & Stratton P2000 and P2200
- Buffalo Tools Gen1100 and Gen1850
- Cabelas IK-523037, IK-523966, IK-524423, IK-525501, and IK-531105
- Coleman PC0401850, PC0401851, PC0401853, and PC0401856
- Generac iq2000, ix800, ix1400, ix1600, and ix2000
- Honda EU1000is, EU2000is, EU20i, EU3000i Handi
Additionally, the GT10K XKi will fit many other brands and models of inverter generators that are 1000 - 3000 Watts. If your model is not listed above, please feel free to call us and a sales person will be happy to assist you.
Two editions of the GenTent Stormbracer are available in your choice of color. Available is the Standard Edition (assembled in the USA) and the Extreme Edition (made in the USA). Both are available in Tan Light with Black Trim or Grey Skies with Black Trim. Both editions include hardware components that are Made in the USA.
The canopy on the Standard Edition is constructed of NFPA 701 FR rated vinyl laminated polyester and is rated from -15°F - 185°F (-25°C - 85°C), outdoor rated elastic and outdoor rated hook and loop. The canopy is covered by a 1 year limited warranty.
- Standard Edition (1 yr Canopy/3 yr Hardware* Warranty):
- Tan Light with Black Trim (GT10KXKITB)
- Grey Skies with Black Trim (GT10KXKIGB)
The canopy included with the Extreme Edition is constructed of NFPA 701 FR rated, UV treated, vinyl coated polyester and is rated from -45°F - 185°F (-45°C - 85°C), outdoor rated Gore elastic and genuine Velcro hook and loop. The canopy is covered by a 3 year limited warranty.
- Extreme Edition (3 yr Warranty):
- Tan Light with Black Trim (GT10KZKITB) - Currently Unavailable
- Grey Skies with Black Trim (GT10KZKIGB)
*Hardware Components are all Made in the USA and carry a 3 year warranty regardless of your choice of Standard Edition or Extreme Edition Canopy. Components include the Angle Braces and Extension Arms, Foot Grommets, Ratchet, Kevlar Strap, Fiberglass Rods.