This appliance may be installed in an aftermarket manufactured (mobile) home, where not prohibited by state or local codes. A licensed gas technician is required for installation of this product. Please check your local regulations as some areas may require inspection after installation of gas products. It is highly recommended that you use your own gas technician or gas provider for any repairs.
Available in Natural Gas SR-6WNAT and Liquid Propane SR-6WLP
- Convenient, easy-to-operate controls on the top of the unit
- Push-button ignitor lights the pilot (eliminating the need for matches)
- Test-fired in the factory
- Oxygen-Depletion Sensor shuts off the unit if there is not enough available fresh air
- Quiet as a whisper
- White finish
- Durable, scratch-resistant finish
- Of all heating sources available, gas heats an area cleanly, efficiently, and for less than half the cost of electricity.
- Gas heat also continues to function in the event of a power outage.
- 99.9% AFUE Efficiency
PHOTO SHOWS HEATER MOUNTED ON OPTIONAL FLOOR STAND.
Vent-Free Products Cannot Be Shipped To The State Of California.