visual flame heater not only allows you to see the flame heating you and your room, it gives you the option of adding a log kit for a realistic fire-look. It also delivers maximum air flow and atmospheric warmth to your medium-sized rooms. Designed for style and efficiency, it is housed in durable textured cabinetry with a beige color finish and a window through which the soothing blue flames can be viewed.
The unit can be installed anywhere that there is access to a vent and the heat is further enhanced by an internal blower for added circulation. An optional Log Kit (RHL-2) makes the flames even more realistic lending the ambiance of an actual wood fire. Additionally, an optional radiant kit (RAD-8) is also available if the standard blue flame or optional log kit do not offer the look you are trying to create.
- Total warmth for a fraction of the cost of electric heat
- Open Design allows for the maximum flow of heat
- Draft Diverter installs to either a horizontal or a vertical position
- Each unit vents with a standard vent pipe.
- Heats without electricity. Of all heating sources available, gas heats an area cleanly, efficiently, and for less than half the cost of electricity. Gas heat also continues to function in the event of a power outage
- 63 - 65% AFUE Efficiency
Note: This item is available in Liquid Propane (RH-50B-LP) and Natural Gas (RH-50B-NAT)
A licensed gas technician is required for installation of this product. Please check your local regulations as some areas may require inspection after installation of gas products. It is highly recommended that you use your own gas technician or gas provider for any repairs. Empire Comfort System warranty covers parts only, no labor.