Liquid Propane has a lead time of approximately 4 weeks.
Empire's economical gravity vented furnaces offer the highest fuel efficiency. The patented Inshot Burner lights instantly and burns cleanly. This furnace either recesses into the wall or mounts flush. The GWT-25W can be mounted on an interior or exterior wall and should be installed near the center of the area you are heating. This will allow for the best circulation in the room as well as any overflow out of the room into adjacent areas.
A thermostat is required for this furnace and available separately.
These include the TRW wireless thermostat, TMV wall thermostat and the GWRB-T bulb thermostat that can be mounted right on the heater.
- Heating with gas is more cost efficient than electric heat
- Utilizes State-of-the-Art Technology for added fuel efficiency
- Optional Thermostats require no electricity
- GWT-25 and GWT-35 furnaces both recess into the wall or mount flush (GWTW-2 kit).
- GWTR-1 is a rear register kit that is available, that, when installed, directs part of the heat into an adjoining room. It cannot be used in conjunction with the out-of-the wall GWTR-2 kit
- An optional blower (GWTB-2) is available for more widespread circulation and even heat distribution
- The GWT-25W will heat one room. To heat two rooms with a shared wall, consider the GWT-50 Furnace
- 66% AFUE Efficiency
Note: This item is available in Liquid Propane (GWT-25W-LP) and Natural Gas (GWT-25W-NAT). It is white in color and replaces GWT-25.
A licensed gas technician is required for installation of this product. Please check your local regulations as some areas may require inspection after installation of gas products. It is highly recommended that you use your own gas technician or gas provider for any repairs. Empire Comfort System warranty covers parts only, no labor.