wall furnace installs on an outside wall and may be recessed between standard wall studs. Counterflow wall furnaces heat larger areas and use a minimum amount of floor space. Heat comes out at floor level so you get even distribution of warmth throughout the room. The optional side outlet and register (SOK-1, SOR-1 sold separately) allow heat to disperse from side of furnace cabinet.
A thermostat is not included with this furnace. This is a 24V furnace and can be used with either a Wireless Remote Wall Thermostat (TRW) or a Wall Thermostat Millivolt Reed Switch (TMV) [each sold separately].
- Total comfort for a fraction of the cost of electric heat
- Sealed combustion chamber maintains indoor air quality
- Peace-of-mind safety features built into each furnace
- Front panels remove easily for cleaning and servicing
- Counterflow blower circulates warm air at floor level
- Multi-Room heating capacity with optional outlet kits
- 76% AFUE Efficiency Rating
Note: This item is available in Liquid Propane (DVC-35-SPPX-LP) and Natural Gas (DVC-35-SPPX-NAT). Liquid Propane may take 1 - 2 weeks.
A licensed gas technician is required for installation of this product. Please check your local regulations as some areas may require inspection after installation of gas products. It is highly recommended that you use your own gas technician or gas provider for any repairs. Empire Comfort System warranty covers parts only, no labor.
This item replaces the DVC35SPP.