This direct-vent wall furnace offers clean and cost-efficient comfort to add soothing atmospheric warmth to your room. Heating larger areas is convenient and economical with Empire's DV35
. Delivering ample, room-filling warmth, each furnace is stylishly crafted and fits against an outside wall. The direct vent system vents out the back of the heater so no chimney or flue is required. The neutral, beige-colored cabinetry, will blend seamlessly into any room decor.
With a direct-vent heating product, economy is increased by using outside air to support combustion. Inside air is warmed as it re-circulates around a sealed combustion chamber, and this warm air heats the room and reduces drafts. Empire's Direct-Vent units are ideal where existing flues or chimneys cannot be used. The DV35SG includes a basic reed switch thermostat (TMV - shown in photos above).And because it is a gas heater, it will operate in the event of a power outage. If you have installed the optional blower, however, the blower will not operate.
This item is available in both Liquid Propane (DV-35-SG-L) and Natural Gas (DV-35-SG-N)
- Cheaper than electric heat
- Optional automatic blower (DRB-1) available, sold separately (Electricity Required)
- An upgraded wall thermostat (TRW) is available, sold separately
- Cost-efficient installation - no chimney needed - vents out the back, through the wall
- Standard Accessories Included With Heater: Standard Vent Cap, Flue Outlet and Air Intake For Venting
- This appliance may be installed in an aftermarket manufactured (mobile) home, where not prohibited by state or local codes
- 64 - 69% AFUE Efficiency Rating
A licensed gas technician is required for installation of this product. Please check your local regulations as some areas may require inspection after installation of gas products. It is highly recommended that you use your own gas technician or gas provider for any repairs. Empire Comfort System warranty covers parts only, no labor.