It's everything you would want from a real, burning fire -- light, ambiance, and a dazzling focal piece within virtually any indoor space. One of a series of innovative and breathtaking fireboxes, this deluxe built-in fireplace features a large 39" wide viewing area and utilizes Dimplex's patented flame technology to produce a remarkably realistic illusion of a true fire. A bed of hand-finished logs molded from real wood logs offer incredible realism, fused with Dimplex's advanced LED pulsating ember technology for a gorgeous, rustic look.
This firebox is safe to use and economically and environmentally efficient, producing no harmful particulates or emissions into the air and running perfectly on minimal energy, costing you just pennies a day. Also featuring the one-of-a-kind Purifire air filtration system that works to filter dust, danger, pollen, and other allergens from your indoor space, this firebox not only enhances the aesthetic of any interior, but enhances the quality of the air as well.
- Patented flame technology creates a truly realistic fireplace experience.
- Patented LED inner glow logs and pulsating ember technology allow the logs and embers to glow in concert, creating a realistic fireplace experience that is unmatched.
- Dimplex fireplace logs are hand crafted and molded from real wood logs, for added authenticity.
- Choose to enjoy the ambiance of the flame with or without the heater for year-round comfort and enjoyment.
- Features a Purifire air filtration system, the first integral air filtering system that removes mold, pollen, dander, dust, and other allergens from indoor air for a healthier living environment.
- Includes a powerful fan-forced heater designed to heat a room up to 400 square feed, providing supplemental heat when required.
- With no flame heat or emission and a glass front that remains cool to the touch, this fireplace is a safe choice for your home.
- Economical to operate, this unit runs 3 cents per hour (flame only) or 9 cents per hour (cycling at 50%).
- Volts: Dual 120 or 208/240
- Wattage: 1140 / 2100 / 2700
- Amps: 12 / 10.9 / 11.25
- BTUs: 4915 / 9222 / 7170