It's everything you would want from a real, burning fire -- light, ambiance, and a dazzling focal piece within virtually any indoor space. One of a series of innovative and breathtaking fireboxes, this unit features a 33-inch wide viewing area and utilizes Dimplex's patented LED technology to produce a remarkably realistic illusion of a true fire. A bed of hand-finished logs molded from real wood logs offer incredible realism, fused with pulsating electric embers for a gorgeous, rustic look.
This firebox is safe to use and economically and environmentally efficient, producing no harmful particulates or emissions into the air and running perfectly on minimal energy, costing you just pennies a day. Featuring classic, clean lines in a sleek, black finish, this electric firebox installs seamlessly into your existing fireplace cut-out, instantly adding comfort, style, and ambiance to any room.
Dimplex's patented flame technology creates a truly realistic fireplace experience.
- Patented LED inner glow logs and pulsating ember technology allow the logs and embers to glow in concert, creating an ambiance that is virtually unmatched.
- Dimplex fireplace logs are handcrafted and molded from real wood logs, offering an incredibly realistic illusion.
- Equipped with the Purifire air treatment system, the first integral air filtering system that removes mold, pollen, dander, dust, and other allergens from indoor air, for a healthier living environment.
- Includes a powerful fan-forced heater designed to heat a room up to 400 square feet, providing supplemental heat when required.
- With no flame heat or emission and a glass front that remains cool to the touch, this fireplace is a safe choice for your home.
- Economical to operate, this unit runs 3 cents per hour (flame only) or 9 cents per hour (cycling at 50%).
- Dimplex fireplaces produce no harmful particulates or emissions and 90% less carbon dioxide than an average direct vent gas fireplace.
- Volts: Dual 120 or 208/240
- Wattage: 1440 / 2100 / 2700
- Amps: 12 / 10.9 / 11.25
- BTUs: 4915 / 7170 / 9220