- Starting and stopping the air conditioner and making mode and temperature settings in the air conditioner through the wired remote controller (within a range of 18˚C to 32˚C while in cooling mode, 14˚C to 30˚C while in heating mode, but no temperature settings while in ventilation mode).
- Monitoring the operating conditions, occurrence of errors, and contents of errors of the air conditioner through the wired remote controller.
- Restoring the operating condition of the air conditioner to the previous condition at the time of power recovery in case of power failure.
- Group control (i.e., the control a number of indoor units through a single remote controller)
- Monitoring of the following items:
- Indoor temperature and operating conditions of thermo, compressor, indoor fan, electric heater, and humidifier
- Control of the following items:
- Forced thermo OFF, filter sign display and reset, and air-conditioner charge management
- Energy-saving reference, low-noise reference, and demand reference
- FTX**AXVJU 19 Series Daikin Single Zone Units with compatible R***AXVJU outdoor unit
Adaptor appearance may differ from photo above.