The Bradford White RG250T6N is a 50 gallon gas water heater. This tank is 60-1/8" from the floor to the Exhaust Connection and the jacket diameter is 22" wide. Featuring an input of 40,000 BTUs, this hot water heater has a First Hour Rating or First Hour Delivery of 81 gallons.
- 5 showers (10 x 5 = 50 gallons)
- 1 bath (15 x 1 = 15 gallons)
- 2 shaves (2 x 2 = 4 gallons)
- 1 dishwasher run (6 x 1 = 6 gallons)
- 2 loads of laundry (7 x 2 = 14 gallons)
- Advanced Temperature Control System - A microprocessor constantly monitors and controls burner operation to maintain consistent and accurate water temperature levels
- Exclusive Performance Software
- Intelligent Diagnostics for installers with status indicator
- Millivolt Powered - No external electricity required
- Separate Immersed Thermowell - No need to drain the tank when removing or replacing the gas valve
- Integrated Piezo Igniter
Vitraglas® The World's Best Enamel Tank Lining: Bradford White water heater tanks are protected from the corrosive effects of hot water by an exclusive enamel lining. The exclusive Vitraglas enamel lining is uniquely formulated and applied to the interior of the water heater tank.
Our test results prove that Vitraglas provides unsurpassed protection against failure when compared to other water heater linings.
- Standard Features:
- Advanced ScreenLok® Technology Flame Arrestor design
- Resettable thermal switch
- Maintenance free
- Pedestal base
- Sight window
- Factory installed Hydrojet® Total Performance System - Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build up in tank. Increases first hour delivery of hot water while minimizing temperature build up in tank.
- 3" x 4" Snap-Lock draft diverter
- T&P relief valve
- Brass drain valve
- 2" non-CFC foam insulation
- ICON Features:
- Enhanced Performance
- Advanced Temperature Control System
- Intelligent Diagnostics
- Pilot On Indication
- Green LED
- Separate Immersed Thermowell
- Atmospheric Venting- venting is through the roof
- A - Floor to Exhaust Connection: 60-1/8"
- B - Jacket Dimensions: 22"
- C - Vent Size: 3" x 4"
- D - Floor to T&P Connection: 49-15/16"
- E - Floor to Gas Connection: 13"
- F - Floor to Water Connection: 57-3/8"
- G - Depth: 25-1/2"
- Bay Area AQMD (Reg 9, Rule 6)
- Sacramento Metropolitan AQMD (Rule 411)
- San Joaquin Valley APCD (Rule 4902)
- Santa Barbara County APCD (Rule 352)
- South Coast AQMD (Rule 1146)
- Ventura County AQMD (Rule 74-11)
- Yolo-Solano AQMD (Rule 2.37)
Weights and Dimensions
Venting and Connection Requirements