The Bradford White RG250H6N is a high input BTU hot water heater. It features 65,000 BTUs and is 60-1/8" tall from the floor to the Flue Connection and the jacket diameter is 22" wide with a 48 gallon capacity. This hot water heater has a First Hour Rating or First Hour Delivery of 106 gallons.
- 5 showers (10 x 5 = 50 gallons)
- 2 baths (15 x 2 = 30 gallons
- 1 shaves (2 x 1 = 2 gallons)
- 1 meal prep (4 x 1 = 4 gallons)
- 3 hand dishwashing (4 x 3 = 12 gallons)
- 1 dishwasher run (6 x 1 = 6 gallons)
- 1 load of laundry (7 x 1 = 7 gallons)
- Enhanced Performance
- Advanced Temperature Control System - A microprocessor constantly monitors and controls burner operation to maintain consistent and accurate water temperature levels
- Intelligent Diagnostics for installers with status indicator
- Green LED
- Separate Immersed Thermowell - No need to drain the tank when removing or replacing the gas valve
Vitraglas® The World's Best Enamel Tank Lining: Bradford White water heater tanks are protected from the corrosive effects of hot water by an exclusive enamel lining. The exclusive Vitraglas enamel lining is uniquely formulated and applied to the interior of the water heater tank.
Our test results prove that Vitraglas provides unsurpassed protection against failure when compared to other water heater linings.
The Bradford White RG250H6N meets National Appliance Energy Conservation Act (NAECA) requirements.
- Advanced ScreenLok Technology Flame Arrestor Design
- Resettable thermal switch
- Maintenance free
- Pedestal base
- Sight window
- Factory installed Hydrojet®2 Total Performance System - Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build up in tank. Increases first hour delivery of hot water while minimizing temperature build up in tank.Specifically designed for higher input applications.
- Vitraglas lining
- 3/4" NPT factory installed dielectric waterway fittings
- Protective magnesium anode rod
- 3/4" NPT side connections for space heating
- 4" Snap-lock draft diverter
- T&P relief valve included
- Brass drain valve
- 2" non-CFC foam insulation
- Atmospheric Venting - venting is through the roof
- A - Floor to Flue Connection: 60-1/8"
- B - Jacket Dimensions: 22"
- C - Vent Size: 4"
- D - Floor to T&P Connection: 49-15/16"
- E - Floor to Gas Connection: 13"
- F - Floor to Top of Heater: 56-5/8"
- G - Floor to Water Connection: 57-3/8"
- H - Depth: 25-1/2"
- Bay Area AQMD (Reg 9, Rule 6)
- Sacramento Metropolitan AQMD (Rule 411)
- San Joaquin Valley APCD (Rule 4902)
- Santa Barbara County APCD (Rule 352)
- South Coast AQMD (Rule 1146)
- Ventura County AQMD (Rule 74-11)
- Yolo-Solano AQMD (Rule 2.37)
Weights and Dimensions
Venting and Connection Requirements