The Aprilaire dehumidifier controller allows you to control the relative humidity level and dehumidifier from a convenient wall location in your home. with its onboard sensor, the humidity level of the space it is installed in, displays clearly on the digital display.
Aprilaire Model 76 can also be used as a remote control for several models of Aprilaire Dehumifiers including the 1710A, 1750A, 1770A, 1830, 1850 and 1870. For example, if your dehumidifier is located in the basement or in a hard to reach crawl space, the Model 76 can be installed upstairs, where you spend most of your time, and you can make changes to the settings without having to go downstairs to check the dehumidifier.
- Adjustable humidity control remotely (with specified models):
- Increase or decrease dryness level (range of 1 - 7 (less dry - more dry)
- Low limit - 50 F Dry Bulb
- High Limit - 105 F Dry Bulb
- External Control
- 40% - 80% Relative Humidity
- Low Limit - 40F Dew Point
- High Limit - 99 F Dew Point