For applications when evaporative units are less practical, such as attics, crawl spaces, closets, areas with milder winter climates, and non-forced air heating sources. The 800 model comes with a wall mounted Automatic Digital Control which displays the relative humidity levels, operation status and any service needs.
- Runs independently of your HVAC system to accommodate larger homes (up to 6,200 square feet)
- Delivers optimum levels of humidity control with the Automatic Digital Humidifier Control.
- Performs quietly and with simple maintenance. You only need to replace the canister.
- Has a capacity of 11.5, 16.0, 20.5, 23.3, and 34.6 gallons per day, depending on electrical draw.
- Uses cold water, which may be hard, soft or softened.
- Digital Control provides accurate information and automatically delivers proper humidity levels continually; regardless of the temperature or conditions.
- Know your relative humidity.
- Know when your system is running.
- Know when to replace your water panel™. (Evaporative Only)
- Know immediately when service is needed.
- Turn on the HVAC blower for humidification
- U.L Listed