This package includes both the GT01H GenericTenna and the DS01G DigiStat Thermostat.
Amana GT01H GenericTenna RF Transceiver/Router Antenna for Amana VTAC Air Conditioners.
By way of an encrypted 2.4 GHz signal using the 802.15.4 standard, the GenericTenna is able to communicate with any Amana DigiSmart VTAC. The GenericTenna mounts inside the VTAC, is powered through the VTAC and requires no batteries. This item is required for wireless DigiSuite RF devices to communicate with the Amana DigiSmart VTACs. Using the DigiSmart Wireless Suite of products from Amana may reduce energy consumption up to 35%.
- Mounts inside VTAC
- No Batteries necessary
- Uses encrypted 2.4 GHZ signal
Amana DS01G DigiStat Thermostat with Motion PIR for Amana DigiSmart PTAC and VTAC Air Conditioners
Designed to work with the DD01E Occupancy Sensor, the DS01G is equipped with a Passive Infrared Motion Sensor. The Digistat Thermostat can control your Amana PTAC from anywhere in the room.
- The DigiSmart™ remote thermostat can control the Amana® DigiSmart PTAC from anywhere in the room
- 4 AAA batteries included
- Thermostat communicates with the PTAC through a 2-way encrypted Radio Frequency (RF) signal.
- PTAC settings can be changed on the unit or on the thermostat
- The antenna communicates to the Amana® DigiSmart suite of devices
Some Amana DigiSmart PTACs may need additional software upgrades for RF devices and control compatibility.