This package includes both the DT01G Digitenna and the DS01G DigiStat Thermostat.
Amana DT01G DigiTenna RF Transceiver/Router Antenna for Amana DigiSmart PTAC Air Conditioners.By way of an encrypted 2.4 GHz signal using the 802.15.4 standard, the DigiTenna is able to communicate with any Amana DigiSmart PTAC. The DigiTenna mounts inside the PTAC, is powered through the PTAC and requires no batteries. This item is required for wireless DigiSuite RF devices to communicate with the Amana DigiSmart PTAC. Using the DigiSmart Wireless Suite of products from Amana may reduce energy consumption up to 35%.
- Mounts inside PTAC
- No Batteries necessary
- Uses encrypted 2.4 GHZ signal
Amana DS01G DigiStat Thermostat with Motion PIR for Amana DigiSmart PTAC Air ConditionersDesigned to work with the DD01E Occupancy Sensor, the DS01G is equipped with a Passive Infrared Motion Sensor. The Digistat Thermostat can control your Amana PTAC from anywhere in the room.
The Remote Thermostat can only be operated when the Amana PTAC is equipped with a DigiSmart Antenna (sold separately).
- Equipped with Motion PIR (Passive Infrared Motion Sensor) technology to work in conjunction with the DD01E Occupancy Sensor
- The DigiSmart™ Remote Thermostat Can Control The Amana® DigiSmart PTAC From Anywhere In The Room.
- Powered By 4 AAA Batteries Included In The Kit.
- The Thermostat Communicates With The PTAC Through A Two-way Encrypted Radio Frequency (RF) Signal.
- PTAC Settings Can Be Changed At Either The Unit Or The Thermostat. Changes Are Automatically Relayed To The Other Device Within Moments.
- The Antenna Communicates To The Amana® DigiSmart Suite Of Devices Via An Encrypted 2.4 Ghz Signal Using The 802.15.4 Standard.
- For The Remote Thermostat To Operate, The In-room PTAC Must Be Equipped With A DigiSmart Gateway Antenna DT01A (sold separately).
- Compatible with Eden Energy Management System
- Optional Cloud Setting & Monitoring
Other features include:
- Large, Backlit 3.10" Display
- 2 Speed Fan - Settings include Auto, Low and High
- Temperature Limits
- Field Adjustable Calibration
- PTAC/PTHP Operation - 2 Stage Heat / 1 Stage Cool Heat Pump; 1 Stage Heat / 1 Stage Cool Electric Heat
- Temperature Control: 45°F - 90°F
- Accuracy: ±1°F
- Patented Thermal Intrusion Barrier
- Manual Changeover
- Adjustable Maximum Heat / Minimum Cool Set Points
- 24 VAC (19-30 VAC)
- 1.5 amp maximum per terminal; 3 amp maximum total load
- Easy access terminal block
- 2-stage heat, 1-stage cool heat pump
- 4.13" x 4.5"